Lorakson - cephalosporin antibiotic group, successfully influencing many strains of pathogenic gram-negative and gram-positive microorganisms.
Lorakson - third generation cephalosporin antibiotic with a bactericidal action against most Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms and also against some anaerobic microorganisms:
- Streptococcus agalactiae;
- Streptococcus viridans;
- Haemophilus influenzae;
- Plesiomonas shigelloides;
- Branhamella catarrhalis;
- Streptococcus group A, including Streptococcus pyogenes;
- Proteus vulgaris;
- Serratia spp., Including Serratia marcescens;
- Aeromonas spp .;
- Staphylococcus aureus;
- Proteus mirabilis;
- Providencia spp .;
- Enterobacter spp., Except in some resistant strains;
- Citrobacter spp .;
- Streptococcus pneumoniae;
- Clostridium spp., Including Clostridium difficile;
- Yersinia spp., Including Yersinia enterocolitica;
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa, except some resistant strains;
- Escherichia coli;
- Staphylococcus epidermidis;
- Bacteroides spp., Including some strains of Bacteroides fragilis;
- Peptostreptococcus spp;
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae;
- Haemophilus parainfluenzae;
- Fusobacterium spp., Excluding Fusobacterium mostiferum, Fusobacterium varium;
- Salmonella spp., Including Salmonella typhi;
- Vibrio spp., Including Vibrio cholerae;
- Moraxella spp .;
- Peptococcus spp .;
- Haemophilus ducreyi;
- Klebsiella spp., Including Klebsiella pneumoniae;
- Neisseria meningitidis;
- Morganella morganii;
- Alcaligenes spp .;
- Streptococcus bovis;
- Shigella spp ..
However, many of these strains are sensitive only to Loraksonu (ceftriaxone).
Also, the high efficiency of Lorakson instructions showing in the treatment of primary and secondary syphilis.
Lorakson produced in the form of white crystalline powder for intravenous or intramuscular injection in vials of 10 ml containing 500 mg or 1 g of active substance ceftriaxone, with or without a solvent.
Lorakson instructions for use in the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by susceptible microorganisms to the drug:
- Bone and joint infections;
- Skin infections;
- Respiratory tract infections, including pneumonia;
- Genital infections, including gonorrhea;
- Infections of upper respiratory tract;
- Infections of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- Abdominal infections, including peritonitis and inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract.
Lorakson also used as prevention of postoperative infections and the treatment of various infections in immunocompromised patients.
Lorakson contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to penicillins and cephalosporins.
Lorakson on instructions do not apply in the first trimester of pregnancy and lactation, and in the second and third trimester Lorakson used with caution. It is also prescribed with caution Lorakson:
- When hyperbilirubinemia in newborns;
- In renal and hepatic failure;
- Enteritis or colitis, caused by the use of antibiotics;
- Premature babies.
Instructions for use Loraksona
Injections Loraksona administered as an intravenous or intramuscular injection.
For intramuscular administration of 1 g of 3 Loraksona diluted in 5 ml of a 1% solution lidokoina for intravenous injections Loraksonom 1 g of the powder for injection is diluted in 10 ml sterile distilled water for infusion - 2 grams diluted in 40 ml of sodium chloride solution, or dextrose solution . The duration of intravenous injection - at least 2-4 minutes, intravenous infusion - at least 30 minutes.
Children and adults on Lorakson instructions prescribed once daily 1-2 g, optionally the maximum dose may be increased to 4 g per day.
Neonatal Loraksonom administered as injections once a day, daily dose depends on age:
- Up to 2 weeks - Loraksona 20-50 mg per 1 kg of body weight;
- Up to 12 years - 20-75 mg per 1 kg of body weight.
When body weight over 50 kg adult dosage may be applied.
The duration of treatment depends on the injections Loraksona course of the disease, from 4 days (pathogen - Neisseria meningitidis) to 14 days (the causative agent - Enterobacteriacease).
In the treatment of gonorrhea apply intramuscular injections Loraksona 250 mg dose.
When applying for the prevention Loraksona in pre- and postoperative period prescribed single injection of 1-2 g of the drug.
Lorakson incompatible with ethanol. For the treatment of the most severe infections can be used simultaneously with aminoglycosides Loraksonom injections to enhance the effect.
Lorakson not be mixed in the same syringe or infusion bottle with another antibiotic.
Lorakson according to the instructions can cause:
- Granulocytopenia, leukopenia, prolonged prothrombin time, thrombocytosis, neutropenia, hemolytic anemia, lymphopenia, reduced plasma concentrations of clotting factors (II, VII, IX, X), thrombocytopenia, hypocoagulation;
- Diarrhea or constipation, nausea, glossitis, flatulence, vomiting, taste disturbance and liver function, abdominal pain, stomatitis, pseudomembranous enterocolitis, dysbiosis;
- Tenderness along the vein or intramuscular injection site, phlebitis;
- Renal impairment, including oliguria, elevated levels of blood urea, azotemia, hypercreatininemia, anuria, hematuria, glycosuria, cylindruria;
- Rash, hives, fever or chills, itching, rarely - eosinophilia, serum sickness, bronchospasm, a polymorphic exudative erythema, angioedema or anaphylaxis;
- Headache, candidiasis, nosebleeds, dizziness, superinfection.
The use of alcohol during treatment Loraksonom contraindicated because of the possibility of occurrence of dyspnea, tachycardia, lowering blood pressure and other side effects.
With weakened immunity and the elderly are encouraged to nominate at the same time with the preparation of vitamin K.
Lorakson instructions on prescription. Shelf life - 2 years. Freshly prepared solutions for injections Loraksonom can be stored for 6 hours at room temperature.