Klamin belongs to the category of dietary supplements derived from seaweed Laminaria and a concentrate of substances of natural origin. This is one of the first domestic products of this kind, it was designed by LLC "Fitolon" together with the Institute of Oncology. N.N.Petrova and registered in 1993.
At the heart of Klamin is derived from the lipid fraction kelp kelp extract, coupled with food enterosorbent (MCC).
Also, it includes sucrose, lactose, calcium stearate.
Klamin recommended for use in cases where there is a shortage of iodine nutrition.
The drug prevents the development of the body's various iodine deficiency disorders and disorders.
The properties of the drug
In most iodine-containing preparations are used inorganic iodine compound. Unlike them, it is a source of iodine Klamin organic origin.
Iodine - is an essential trace element that has to do with food daily. It regulates the production of thyroid hormones that contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes in the body, synthesizing proteins and blood formation. The daily dose of iodine for children up to 10 years from 50 to 120 mg, older children, adolescents, and adults need to receive daily 150 micrograms of the trace element.
If the body is beginning to follow a chronic iodine deficiency, it can lead to disturbances and developmental delays in children, decreased mental ability, intelligence weakening, reduce efficiency, the development of obesity and diseases of the endocrine system, increase the risk of cancer.
When you receive 3 tablets or capsules Klamin 6 per day is 100% compensated by the daily human need for iodine.
Guide Klamin confirms advantages iodine intake in organic form as iodine is a trace element that does not accumulate in the body. Among the advantages are the following:
- Iodine can be stored for a long time without loss of its properties;
- Iodine is easily dosed at reception;
- Unlike the reception of potassium iodide in the use of iodine in an organic form reduces the risk of adverse side effects on the body;
- Safety iodine in an organic form overdose significantly higher than when potassium iodide;
- deadline for such a drug is not limited timeframe (Klamin can be taken on a regular basis).
Effects on the body
Medical reports and reviews of Klamin received from leading experts and medical centers in the Russian Federation, leads to the conclusion that the drug has beneficial effects on the body of people at risk for the development of their disease, which can be assessed as premalignant changes.
The positive effects from the Klamin also include:
- normalization of the thyroid gland;
- improvement in general condition of patients with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- improvement in general condition of patients with chronic lung disease;
- lowering cholesterol levels in the blood;
- improvement of general condition and lipid metabolism in the heart and vascular diseases;
- improvement of the breast and the normalization of the menstrual cycle in women;
- normalization of sexual function in men;
- strengthening of the body as a whole.
Instructions Klamin: Course application
Klamin recommended to drink 3 tablets / 6 capsules a day: 1-2 pcs. for 15 minutes before a meal three times a day. The course of the drug can be from one month to six months. Courses repeated at intervals of one to three months.
In accordance with an instruction Klamin it can not be assigned in cases where there is individual susceptibility to any of the ingredients or if intolerant.
It is also contraindicated in patients Klamin are states in which the iodine-containing supplements and drugs are prohibited.
According to reviews, Klamin rarely cause negative side effects. Sometimes allergic reactions, heartburn (it can be avoided if you take the drug after eating), increased flatulence. In cases where there are symptoms of laxative effect, recommended lowering the daily dosage of dietary supplements.
The drug is stored in a place protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees. Shelf life 2 years.