Kipferon - complex immunomodulatory and antimicrobial agents.
Pharmacological action Kipferon
Active substances Kipferon have Chlamydia, immunostimulant, antiviral and antimicrobial effect.
Specific antibodies of the plasma that make up Kipferon active against herpes viruses, enterobacteria, chlamydia, rotavirus, staphylococci and other pathogens. In addition, they have immunomodulatory effects. Recombinant interferon alpha blocks the development of chlamydia, viruses and intracellular rickettsial on stage. The complex active ingredients of the drug have anti-tumor properties and immunocorrective.
Furthermore, the use Kipferon stimulates the antiviral, antibacterial and antiprotozoal immunity.
Kipferon produced in the form of suppositories for rectal or vaginal administration containing 60 mg of plasma proteins and 500 thousand. IU interferon alpha, 5 pieces in the package.
According to the instructions Kipferon indicated for:
- Urogenital chlamydia in women, including vulvovaginal symptoms, cervicitis cervical, vaginal dysbiosis, cervical erosion, often in combination with antibiotic therapy drugs;
- Nonspecific inflammatory diseases, herpes, viral and bacterial intestinal infections in adults and children - dysentery, salmonellosis, Collie infection;
- Dysbacteriosis vagina and intestine of different origin;
- Recurrent bronchitis, frequent inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, pneumonia;
- Preparation for the scheduled gynecological and other operations in order to prevent infectious complications.
Kipferon children used as part of an integrated treatment of viral hepatitis B, C and A, and chronic diarrhea.
Kipferon of instruction has no contraindications except for hypersensitivity to the active substances and excipients of the drug.
In gynecological practice Kipferon applied vaginally, twice daily for 1-2 suppositories Kipferon Review course of treatment is effective for at least 10 days. If necessary, repeat after a few weeks. When cervical erosion Kipferon continue to use its epithelialization.
Kipferon children applied vaginally or rectally once daily for at least 10 days. When chlamydial vulvovaginitis with erased clinical forms of the girls in the absence of inflammation of the uterus and its appendages therapy combined with the appointment of antibiotics and eubiotics.
According to studies and reviews Kipferon well tolerated in children and adults, and does not cause undesirable side effects.
Suppositories Kipferon sold without prescription. Shelf life Kipferon - 12 months, subject to the required temperature.