Kardiask - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent.
Structure and Composition
Kardiask available in tablet form for 0, 05 or 0, 1 g, white enteric-coated. The active ingredient is acetylsalicylic acid. Auxiliary components: titanium dioxide, castor oil, talc, propylene glycol, plasdon S-630, calcium stearate, kollikut MAE 100 P, plasdon K-90, Tween-80, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, lactose.
Kardiaska analogues are Askopirin, Askopinat aspirin Cardio, Cardio-ASA, Atsilperin, buffers, Kolfarit, Mikristin, Taspir, Upsarin Uppsala and other products based on ascorbic acid.
Aspirin irreversibly affects the inhibition of cyclooxygenase, resulting in the synthesis of thromboxane A2 is locked and inhibits platelet aggregation. In addition, it has an antipyretic, antiphlogistic and analgesic.
According to the instructions indicated for the prevention Kardiask:
- recurrent myocardial infarction;
- acute myocardial infarction in the event of risk factors such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, smoking, hyperlipidemia, advanced age;
- stroke, including patients with transient ischemic attack;
- unstable angina;
- thromboembolism in the postoperative period and after invasive vascular procedures (such as angioplasty of the carotid arteries, carotid endarterectomy, arteriovenous bypass surgery, coronary artery bypass grafting);
- transient ischemic attack;
- deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and its branches (for example, prolonged immobilization following a major surgical intervention).
Dosing and dosing Kardiaska
Kardiask and its analogs are inside immediately before the meal with water. The drug is intended for long-term use. Course duration determined by the attending physician.
For suspected acute myocardial infarction prophylactic dose is 0, 1-0, 2 g per day, or at 0, 3 grams a day every other day.
Prophylactic dosage Kardiaska by instructions for newly diagnosed with myocardial infarction risk factors occurrence is 0, 1 g per day, or 0, 3 g a day.
For prophylaxis of recurrent myocardial infarction, stroke, unstable angina, transient ischemic attack, thromboembolic complications after surgery and avoid the effects of invasive taking of 0, 1 and 0, 3 g per day Kardiaska the instructions.
For the prevention of pulmonary embolism and its branches, as well as deep vein thrombosis take 0, 1-0, 2 g Kardiaska day or on 0, 3 g a day.
According to the instructions Kardiask contraindicated:
- with renal or hepatic impairment;
- in hemorrhagic diathesis;
- bronchial asthma induced by NSAID and salitsillatov, triad Fernand-Vidal (a combination of vitamin C intolerance, nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses and bronchial asthma);
- in the gastro-intestinal bleeding, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- in combination with methotrexate in a dosage of 15 mg per week or more;
- during pregnancy in the first and third trimester and during lactation;
- under the age of eighteen years;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid and other ingredients.
Caution should be used Kardiask and its analogues:
- with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding and ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract, chronic respiratory diseases, kidney or liver failure, asthma, nasal polyposis, hay fever, allergies to other drugs;
- in the second trimester;
- in combination with methotrexate in a dosage of less than 15 mg per week;
- deficiency of vitamin K;
- when hyperuricemia;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
Application Kardiaska during pregnancy
In the first trimester of pregnancy taking high dosages salitsillatov can cause an increased risk of defects in the fetus (heart defects, cleft palate). In the second trimester Kardiask and its analogues administered only under the condition if the expected benefit to the mother more likely risk to the fetus.
In the third trimester Kardiaska not use instructions (more than 300 mg per day) may cause premature closure of the ductus arteriosus in the fetus, the weakening of labor, increased bleeding in the fetus and the mother. Purpose Kardiaska and analogues thereof just before birth can cause intracranial hemorrhage, in particular, premature infants.
Application Kardiaska during breastfeeding
Salicylates get into breast milk in large quantities. Their casual reception is not accompanied by the development of deviations in the child and does not require stopping breastfeeding. However, chronic administration of Kardiaska instructions breastfeeding should be discontinued.
Side effects Kardiaska
The instructions to Kardiasku contain the following side effects:
- Respiratory system: bronchospasm.
- The digestive system: heartburn, vomiting, nausea, ulcers of the mucous membrane of the stomach, ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, increased activity of "liver" enzymes.
- Immune system: the occurrence of anaphylactic reactions.
- Central nervous system: tinnitus, vertigo.
- Hematopoietic system: increased bleeding. Occasionally it may be anemia.
- Allergies: angioedema, urticaria.
Overdose symptoms Kardiaskom and its analogues can be divided into symptoms of moderate to severe.
When symptoms occur moderate nausea, vomiting, hearing loss, tinnitus, confusion. If you experience these symptoms should reduce the dosage of the drug.
When symptoms appear severe coma, respiratory alkalosis, ketoacidosis, hyperventilation, fever, respiratory and cardiovascular insufficiency, severe hypoglycemia. If you notice any of these symptoms, the patient should be hospitalized immediately and carry out emergency treatment.
Conditions of supply and shelf life
Kardiask available without prescription.
Shelf life is 24 months.