Kandibiotik - combined antibacterial and antifungal agent with a local anesthetic effect, used for the treatment of various ENT diseases.
Pharmacological action Kandibiotik
The drug has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-edema, local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory diseases of the ear inflammatory and allergic etiology.
Action ear drops Kandibiotik cause its constituent active ingredients:
- Clotrimazole, an imidazole derivative, is a broad spectrum antifungal action;
- Chloramphenicol, being bacteriostatic broad-spectrum antibiotic, active against both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria;
- Beclomethasone dipropionate has anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride as a local anesthetic effect.
Analogues Kandibiotika chemical composition does not exist.
Included in the active ingredients of the drug makes it a versatile tool for complex acute inflammatory disease in the middle and outer ear any microbial etiology. If necessary, replace Kandibiotik analogue, you can use a combination treatment with antibacterial and antifungal drugs in drops.
Kandibiotik produce a transparent light yellow ear drops. 1 ml contains 250 micrograms of beclomethasone dipropionate, 50 mg chloramphenicol, 10 mg and 20 mg clotrimazole lidocaine hydrochloride. Excipients - propylene glycol and glycerol. The dark glass vials with a pipette 5 ml carton pack.
Kandibiotik of instructions used in allergic and inflammatory disorders of the ear:
- Chronic otitis media in the acute stage;
- Acute otitis media;
- Acute and diffuse otitis externa;
- After surgery performed on the ear.
Drops Kandibiotik contraindicated in:
- Children under 6 years old;
- Violation of the integrity of the tympanic membrane;
- Hypersensitivity to Kandibiotiku and its components.
Because a member of the drops Kandibiotika BDP, the drug is not prescribed for herpes simplex and varicella.
Instructions for use Kandibiotika
Kandibiotik for instructions instilled into the ear canal. Treatment is carried out 3-4 times a day, digging for 4-5 drops. The course depends on the disease and ranges from a week to 10 days. Improving the condition, in the opinion of the Kandibiotike, comes on the third or fifth day from the beginning of the application.
In the opinion of Kandibiotik well tolerated and rarely causes a burning sensation at the site of application, or itching. Very rarely observed and allergic reactions.
Data on overdose and drug interactions with other drugs have not been described.
Application of pregnancy and lactation has not been studied. Therefore, the appointment of ear drops Kandibiotik decides physician.
Ear drops Kandibiotik prescription. Shelf life - 2 years.