Halidorum is antispasmodic and vasodilators, the activity of which is caused by the relaxation of smooth muscle tone and decrease.
The active substance Halidorum - bentsiklan being mebranostabilizatorom (protects cell membranes from the damaging effects), a blocker of the sodium fast and slow calcium channels.
The application allows you to remove Halidorum vasospasm without changing their normal tone and with little or no effect on blood pressure. The drug has a mild sedative and weak local anesthetic effects.
Halidorum able to inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce blood lipids. Clinical studies and reviews of Halidorum indicate that the drug is practically non-toxic.
For diseases in which it is appropriate to use the drug Halidorum, instructions are as follows:
- cerebrovascular accident, cerebrovascular disease (changes to cerebral vascular ischemic attack) - in complex therapy;
- cerebral vasospasm and coronary vessels;
- Eye disease;
- diseases of the digestive tract (stomach ulcer, colitis, enteritis, gastritis, tenesmus);
- cholelithiasis, holetsistopatii, postcholecystectomical syndrome;
- spasms of the urinary tract;
- inflammation of the lining of the arteries (occlusive disease);
- inflammation of the walls of the arteries, accompanied by occlusion (tromanginit).
Instructions for use Halidorum
Halidorum available in tablet form and a solution for intramuscular and intravenous injections.
Halidorum tablets while eliminating spasm of the internal organs are taken orally 1-2 times / day for 15-20 days in an amount of 1-2 tablets (0, 1-0, 2 g). Then skip to supportive therapy - 1 tablet 2 times a day. The daily dose should not exceed 4 tablets Halidorum. Treatment duration determined by a physician, but generally it does not exceed two months.
Treatment of disease occurs as follows: in 2-3 months to 1 Halidorum tablet taken three times a day.
Also disease can be treated by intravenous injection. Conducting require pre-dilution infusion of 100 mg (4 ml) Halidorum 100-200 ml isotonic sodium chloride solution. Then, for 1 hour infusion administered 100 mg, this manipulation should be carried out twice a day.
Eliminate visceral spasm by using slow intravenous administration of 100-200 mg Halidorum or by deep intramuscular injection of 50 mg. When administered intravenously, the required amount of the drug via dilute salt solution to 10-20 ml. According to the instructions Halidorum, the duration of such treatment - 2-3 weeks, if necessary, it is possible to transfer the patient to the oral administration of the drug.
Halidorum reviews indicate a good tolerability of the drug, however, the risk of adverse reactions exists.
Application Halidorum can cause:
- abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, headache, restlessness, insomnia, sleep disorder;
- memory disorder, confused state of consciousness, hallucinations;
- ventricular and atrial tachyarrhythmia;
- allergic reactions, weight gain, general malaise.
Prescribers Halidorum instruction is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, children and adolescents under 18 years of age and persons with hypersensitivity to bentsiklanu.
Application Halidorum contraindicated in:
- severe renal or hepatic impairment;
- severe respiratory failure;
- acute myocardial infarction;
- decompensated heart failure;
- AV-blockade (termination or delay of the pulses);
- spazmofilii, including epilepsy;
- traumatic brain injury, undergoing over the last year;
- recent hemorrhagic stroke.
Store this medication in a place where the temperature corresponds to 15-25
S. Halidorum pills considered fit for 5 years from the date of manufacture, and injection - 3 years.