Gordoks - antienzyme drug is used in complex treatment of pancreatitis, and also widely used in general surgical practice.
The active substance Gordoksa - aprotinin, providing hemostatic, antiproteoliticheskoe and antifibrinolytic effect.
Effective with lesions of the pancreas, reducing fibrinolytic activity of the blood, as well as for the prevention and treatment of any type of shock. It is well distributed in the tissues. Mostly excreted in the urine as inactive metabolites.
Gordoks discharged into ampoules as a solution of 10 ml for intravenous injection. In one ampoule contains aprotinin (100 tys.KIE) and adjuvants (to 10 ml of water for injection, 85 mg of sodium chloride and 100 ml of benzyl alcohol). 25 pcs. packaged.
Application Gordoksa effectively:
- In the combined therapy in acute pancreatitis, an exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis;
- In order to reduce bleeding during surgery, open heart conducted;
- When any kind of shock (burn, traumatic, toxic);
- With extensive traumatic injuries of different tissues;
- To stop the massive bleeding during thrombolytic therapy;
- As a primary therapy giperfibrinoliticheskogo bleeding during surgery on the lung or prostate gland;
- When pancreatic necrosis;
- As the prevention of postoperative pulmonary hemorrhage with multiple injuries;
- In the combined therapy in the treatment of angioedema.
Contraindications drug Gordoks include:
- Hypersensitivity or allergic reactions strongly expressed by aprotinin;
- 1st and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy and lactation.
Caution should be used when Gordoks deep hypothermia and cardiac arrest due to increased risk of renal failure, as well as allergic reactions to previous therapy with aprotinin.
Instructions for use Gordoksa
According to the instructions before use Gordoks pre-diluted solution of glucose or sodium chloride.
It is used intravenously, only in the supine position. It is also possible Gordoksa topical application, for which the drug-treated (100 tys.KIE) gauze is applied to the site of bleeding. Intra-articular injections may be assigned 200 tys.KIE rheumatic lesions of the joints.
Children's dosage instructions on Gordoksa calculated from body weight - 20 thousand. KIU per 1 kg.
When using Gordoksa may occur:
- Allergic reactions - itching, rash, conjunctivitis, or rhinitis;
- Disorders of the digestive system with the rapid introduction of the drug - nausea or vomiting;
- Violations of the cardiovascular system - tachycardia, lowering blood pressure;
- Disorders of the nervous system - confusion, hallucinations and psychotic reactions;
- When long-term administration of the drug may develop thrombophlebitis.
Side effects when using the drug are rare. However, if they occur Gordoksa use should be discontinued.
It is recommended to use antihistamines to prevent possible allergic reactions.
Interactions with other drugs
Gordoks categorically can not be used simultaneously with any other drugs except for electrolytes and dextrose.