Flyukoldeks - multi-drug for the symptomatic treatment of colds and infectious diseases. Reviews Flyukoldekse
confirm the high treatment efficiency and speed the drug.
Preparations Theraflu, Ekstratab, Fervex, Efferalgan with vitamin C, Kaffetin UK Grippostad C - analogues Flyukoldeksa.
Release form and composition Flyukoldeksa
Flyukoldeks manufactured in the form of tablets, as well as in suspension.
The composition of each tablet Flyukoldeksa includes paracetamol (500mg), anhydrous caffeine (30 mg) of phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride (25 mg) hlorfeniraminamaleat (2 mg), as well as additional components: sodium benzoate, starch, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sorbitol, starch, sodium, Sunset yellow dye.
5 ml of suspension contain Flyukoldeksa 125 mg paracetamol and 2 mg of chlorphenamine maleate.
Flyukoldeks - combined drug. Included in the Flyukoldeksaparatsetamol it has antipyretic and analgesic affects deystvie.Paratsetamol centers thermoregulation, and pain by blocking COX only in the central nervous system. Hlorfenaminamaleat has antipruritic, antimuscarinic, antispasmodic, anti, anti-allergic effect protivoekssudativnoe (blocks histamine H1-receptor). Furthermore, hlorfenaminamaleat exerts a suppressive effect on the central nervous system, promotes reduction of microvascular permeability.
Caffeine has a strong stimulating effect on the cerebral cortex, vasomotor and respiratory centers, which manifests itself in an increase in strength and increase in heart rate, blood pressure in hypotension. The effect of this substance improves mental and physical disability, reduce the feeling of fatigue and sleepiness. Caffeine reduces the effect of the components, oppressive central nervous system.
Indications Flyukoldeksa according to the instructions as follows:
- feverish syndrome (infectious and respiratory diseases);
- pain (migraine, arthralgia, neuralgia, myalgia, headache and toothache);
- runny nose (allergic rhinitis, acute rhinitis);
- hypersensitivity to any component of Flyukoldeksa;
- Children under six years;
- lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- renal and / or hepatic impairment;
- heart failure (chronic form);
- blood diseases;
- arterial hypertension;
- analgesic nephropathy;
- prostatic hyperplasia;
Flyukoldeks should be used with caution in congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert syndrome, Rotor and Dubin-Johnson syndrome), alcoholism, angle-closure glaucoma, prostatic hyperplasia, in old age.
Flyukoldeks - Instructions for use
According to the instructions Flyukoldeks a suspension should be used in standard doses following:
- children 3-5 years - 5 ml twice daily;
- Children aged 6-10 years - 5 ml three or four times a day;
- children 10-15 years - 10 ml three times a day;
- adults and adolescents with 16 - 10 ml of a suspension from four to six times per day.
The course of treatment - five days.
recommended for adults two-three times a day (one tablet).
Judging by the reviews of Flyukoldekse, in most cases the drug is well tolerated. However, the following side effects: appetite loss, dizziness, dry mucous membranes, increased blood pressure, stimulation of the central nervous system, vomiting, gastrointestinal irritation, allergic reactions, epigastric pain, hemolytic disorders, urinary retention.
Some reviews of Flyukoldekse indicate that prolonged use of drugs has hepatotoxic effects. Furthermore, prolonged use of large doses Flyukoldeksa can lead to glucosuria, interstitial nephritis, papillary necrosis.
- long joint application Flyukoldeksa barbiturates and reduces the effectiveness of paracetamol;
- Paracetamol reduces the effect of uricosuric medications and anticoagulants increases effektinost;
- prolonged simultaneous use of paracetamol and other NSAIDs increases the risk of renal papillary necrosis and "analgesic" nephropathy;
- Diflunisal increases the concentration of paracetamol in plasma by 50% (the risk of hepatotoxicity);
- myelotoxic drugs increase the expression of hepatotoxicity Flyukoldeksa;
- joint prolonged use in the treatment of salicylates and paracetamol in high doses increase the risk of developing bladder cancer.