Flyuditek - synthetic agent with mucolytic action.
Expectorant and mucolytic
the action exerted by the active component Flyuditeka, is associated with activation of the enzyme goblet cells of the bronchial mucosa.
Flyuditek of instruction helps:
- The regeneration of the mucous membranes;
- Restoration specific defense (secretion of immunologically active IgA);
- Revitalization of the ciliated epithelium;
- Normalization of the structure of the mucous membranes;
- Improve mucociliary clearance.
The maximum effect of the Flyuditeka observed in two or three hours after administration of a therapeutic dose. Mucolytic action is stored, usually up to eight hours.
Form release Flyuditeka
Flyuditek produced in the form:
- For children - 2% transparent orange syrup with banana aroma, 5 ml of which contain the active ingredient in an amount karbotsistein 100 mg;
- For adults - 5% in a light green clear orange syrup with caramel odor, 15 ml of which contains the active ingredient in an amount karbotsistein 750 mg.
The dark glass bottles of 125 ml.
Flyuditeka analogues of the active ingredient are drugs Bronhobos (in capsule form) and Libeksin Muko, Fluifort (syrup).
In addition, according to testimony, after consultation with the doctor can use the analogy Flyuditeka mode of action, which include: Ambrobene, Haliksol, Remebroks, Bromhexine, ambrogeksal, Mukoneks, Sinupret, Bronhotil, Haliksol, Ascoril, Solvin, ACC, Dzhoset, Mucosolvan, Pulmozyme , Fluimucil, flavamed and others.
According to the instructions Flyuditek prescribed for the treatment of acute and chronic bronchopulmonary diseases, which are accompanied by the formation of trudnootdelyaemoy and viscous mucus. Flyuditek effective in:
- The trachea;
- Bronchial asthma;
Also instructions for use Flyuditeka effective in the treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nose and middle ear accompanied trudnootdelyaemoy form and viscous mucus:
- Otitis media;
In addition, Flyuditek prescribed in preparation for the bronchoscopy and bronhografii.
Flyuditek of instruction is contraindicated in the following cases:
- In gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer (especially in the acute phase);
- Against the background of cystitis;
- In chronic glomerulonephritis (exacerbation);
- In the first trimester of pregnancy;
- In Pediatrics 15 (5% syrup) and 1 month (2% syrup);
- If hypersensitivity to Karbotsistein or auxiliary components Flyuditeka.
During the period of lactation and in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy Flyuditek should be taken with caution.
For children, use 2% syrup Flyuditeka for up to ten days.
Children's daily intake
(From one month to two years) varies from one to two teaspoons, divided into two doses.
For older children, a single dose of syrup Flyuditeka of one teaspoon with a multiplicity of receiving 2 (from 2 to 5 years) or 3 (over five years) times.
5% syrup Flyuditek take adults and children from 15 years of one teaspoon three times a day. The most effective use of Flyuditeka reviews an empty stomach or two hours after a meal.
In the case of receiving Flyuditeka in high doses may develop nausea, gastralgia and diarrhea. For the treatment of any symptoms, usually symptomatic therapy.
When receiving Flyuditek syrup should be noted that while the application:
- With theophylline bronchodilator effect has been increasing;
- Since atropine and cold preparations therapeutic effect of taking Flyuditeka weakened;
- With antibacterial and glucocorticosteroid means increases the efficiency of the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract.
Side effects Flyuditeka
As a rule, Flyuditek well tolerated in all age groups.
In rare cases Flyuditek Review may lead to disorders of the digestive system, the main manifestations are:
- Epigastric pain;
- Gastro-intestinal bleeding.
In some cases, when an existing predisposition Flyuditek Review can cause disorders of the nervous system in the form of weakness, dizziness or faintness.
Allergic reactions usually occur in the presence of predisposition and appear as:
Flyuditek refers to a number of drugs with mucolytic action and released from pharmacies without a prescription. Shelf life syrup - two years (at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C).