Heel Influenza - a complex homeopathic medication.
The composition, the release form
The drug is available in the form of tablets in a plastic container of 50 pieces.
Composition of one tablet:
- Wrestler napiform (Aconitum D4) - 120 mg;
- Bryonia Alba (Bryonia D4) - 60 mg;
- Yad surukuku snake (Lachesis D12) - 60 mg;
- Stevia perfoliate (Eupatorium perfoliatum D3) - 30 mg;
- White phosphorus (Phosphorus D5) - 30 mg;
- Accessories: lactose, magnesium stearate.
Heel Influenza drug according to instructions provided immunnokorrektiruyuschee, anti-inflammatory, detoxification effect, activates the body's defenses and normalizes disturbances due to the content of components of animal, mineral and vegetable origin, included in its composition.
Characteristics of active ingredients
- Aconitum (Tapered tubers and fresh aerial parts of the plant fighter napiform) - used to treat fevers, particularly when signs of intoxication. It is indicated for cough with stabbing chest pain and acute inflammatory diseases;
- Bryonia (fresh roots perestupnya white) - is used in inflammatory diseases of the peritoneum, liver, respiratory, acute or chronic rheumatic disease. Treats acute headaches. It is used in fevers with complications from the senses, including meningitis;
- Eupatorium perfoliatum (stevia plant perfoliate) - used for flu and flu-like fever, accompanied by chills and pain in the limbs;
- Phosphorus (white phosphorus) - used for serious infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system. It is indicated for cardiovascular disease (myocardial weakness, heart pain, etc..), Rheumatism, in states of exhaustion, bleeding, cephalgia and neuralgia, as well as mood disorders and behavior;
- Lachesis (snake venom surukuku) - shown in diseases of inflammatory and infectious nature, especially laryngitis, tracheitis, headaches and sore throat, as well as neuralgia. It is used to treat cardiovascular disease, diseases associated with mucosal bleeding and skin, pathological changes in behavior and mood.
Indications for use of the drug Flu Heel
Flu Heel according to the instructions prescribed for:
- SARS, accompanied by severe intoxication, high fever;
- influenza and parainfluenza;
- Prevention of SARS and influenza;
- diseases of infectious nature with severe intoxication and fever.
Dosages and drug administration method
Adult single dose of one tablet in one step, for children from birth to one year - 1/4 tablet; from one to three years - 1/2 tablet; from three to six years - 3/4 tablet; after six years - one tablet in one step.
Prophylactic dosage according to the instructions on Influenza Heel is one tablet once a day (preferably in the morning) during the autumn-winter period. During the epidemic, drug taking one tablet twice a day (morning and evening).
In the presence of acute illnesses should be taken according to the instructions Heel Influenza one tablet sublingually (until resorption) every quarter of an hour during the first two hours after the transition to receiving one tablet three times a day for a quarter of an hour before a meal.
Reviews of Influenza Heel showed that the earlier we start taking it, the recovery period is shorter, the treatment effect is faster. After a full normalization of clinical reviews of Influenza Heel shown that it is appropriate to continue taking it even for a few days for a full body detoxification.
People with lactose intolerance should be noted that the drug is present in the composition of lactose.
Contraindications drug available.
Numerous positive comments about the flu Heel showed no side effects.
Interaction with other drugs
No reviews Heel Influenza and its interaction with other drugs have been reported.
Use of the drug Heel Influenza during pregnancy and breastfeeding
No data about the dangers of the drug Heel Influenza in pregnancy and during lactation, no.