Floratsid - an antibacterial agent that is designed to eliminate infectious and inflammatory processes triggered by micro-organisms are sensitive to the chemical composition of the drug. Reviews Floratside indicate a high therapeutic efficiency and speed of the drug.
Form release Floratsida
The drug is produced in the form of biconvex tablets of elongated shape or in the form of solution for infusion. Top coated tablets pink and cream.
Floratsida analogues (drugs with similar pharmacological action) believe Yutibid, Tsiprrosan, Tsifloksinal, Tsipropan, Tsiprolaker, Tsiprolon, Tsiprodoks, Tsiprokvin, Tsiprova, Tsiprovin, Tsiploks, Tsiprobid, Tsefobak, Tariferid, Retsipro, Sifloks, Renor, Protsipro, Perth, Pleviloks, Peloks 400 Oflomak, Oflotsid, Ofloks, Ofloksabol, Okatsin, Norilet, Norfatsin, Moksin, Negafloks, Mikrofloks, Moksimak, maksakvin, Medotsiprin, Lomatsin, lomefloxacin, Liprohin, Zarkvin, Kvintor, Gatispan, Avelox, Basij, Tsiprobay, tarivid, Ksenakvin , Lomfloks, Ksenakvin, Sparflo, Ciprofloxacin, Ifitsipro, Ofloxacin, Taritsin, Lofoks, TSifran, Tsiprolet, Normaks, Lokson, Oftotsipro, Ofloksin, Norbabaktin and others.
In addition to the known analogues Floratsida following drugs synonyms: Levoktsin, Lefofloksatsin, Fleksid, Oftakviks, Leflobakt, tavanic, Elefloks, Maklevo, Glewe, Remedy, OD-Levoks, Lebel, Ivatsin, Leobeg, Haylefloks, Levolet R. Signitsef, Ekolevid, Levotek , Levofloks, Tanflomed. Levofloxacin - the main active ingredient of the above drugs.
- respiratory tract infections (chronic form of bronchitis in exacerbation, pneumonia);
- acute sinusitis;
- infections of the kidneys and urinary tract infections (including pyelonephritis);
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the skin and soft tissues;
- chronic prostatitis caused by bacterial infection;
- intra-abdominal infections;
Contraindications to the use of the drug
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- childhood and adolescence (eighteen);
- intolerance to levofloxacin;
Side effects when taking Floratsida and analogues
- on the part of the digestive system: loss of appetite, diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, rarely - diarrhea with blood, hepatitis;
- Allergic reactions: redness and itching, rarely - urticaria, severe dyspnea, bronchospasm, in very rare cases - swelling of the mucous membranes and skin, fall in blood pressure;
- with respect to the nervous system: insomnia, headache, depression, tremors, convulsions, anxiety, confusion, hallucinations. In rare cases - hearing and visual impairment, partial loss of smell, tactile and gustatory sensitivity;
- with respect to the musculoskeletal system: muscle and joint pain, muscle weakness, rarely - damage to the Achilles tendon;
- with respect to the cardiovascular system: a significant reduction in blood pressure, increased heart rate;
- concerning the urinary system: Review Floratsid may rarely cause renal failure.
Instructions for use Floratsida
The tablets are taken orally between meals or immediately before a meal once or twice a day. According to the instructions Floratsidu recommended to drink plenty of water cure (about a glass), do not chew. Floratsida recommended dose depends on the nature and severity of disease of infection and the sensitivity of the pathogens.
For patients with healthy kidneys should take Floratsid according to the instructions in the following dosages:
- chronic bronchitis in acute Floratsid according to the instructions recommend taking 200-250 mg once per day. Treatment lasted for seven to ten days;
- in uncomplicated forms of infections of the urinary tract - 250 mg Floratsida once per day. Floratsid of instruction takes about three days;
- in complicated forms infectious and inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract Floratsid administered 250 mg once a day. The duration of the drug for seven to ten days;
- in acute sinusitis tablets should be taken by 500 mg once a day. The course of treatment from seven to fourteen days;
- the prostate, the daily dose is 500 mg of the drug. The course of treatment for about a month;
- when infections of the skin and soft tissues - at 200-250 mg once or twice per day. Course admission Floratsida from a week to two;
- when bacteremia - 200-250 mg of the drug once or twice per day. The course of treatment up to two weeks;
- pneumonia - Floratsida 500 mg once or twice per day. The course of treatment for up to two weeks.
Patients with impaired renal function is recommended dosing regime Floratsida agreed with the attending physician. During treatment should not drink alcoholic beverages.