Fitolaks - is
a biologically active additive, which maintains gut function.
Release form and composition
Fitolaks comes in tablet form at 0, 5 g for resorption. Packed in blisters of 20 tablets. Each tablet contains Fitolaksa:
- Dried apricot pulp - 170 mg;
- Senna leaves - 40 mg;
- Plantain leaves - 7, 5 mg;
- Senna Extract - 100 mg;
- The fruits of fennel - 7, 5 mg.
Pharmacological action Fitolaksa
Each plant component, which is part of Fitolaksa, has a strong biological effects:
- Apricot has a laxative and tonic effect. Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium. Thereby prevent the possible loss of potassium associated with the indulgence of the intestine.
- Senna (Senna) has long been used in medicine for the treatment of habitual constipation, intestinal atony. The laxative effect of this plant due antraglikozidy contained therein, which have a stimulating effect on the receptors of the colon.
- Plantain has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and laxative effect.
- The fruits of fennel enhance the secretion of digestive glands, have a carminative and antispasmodic effect.
As a result, the drug has laxative, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory action. The instructions to Fitolaksu indicates that it increases peristalsis, well softens the stool and promotes regular bowel movement. In the opinion of Fitolaks takes effect after about eight hours after taking it inside.
The use of this drug is indicated for constipation and intestinal atony.
The use of this drug is contraindicated if you are hypersensitive to any components included in its composition.
Application Fitolaksa pregnancy is unacceptable, since it can lead to increased uterine tone and cause a spontaneous abortion or preterm birth.
Fitolaks also contraindicated during lactation.
The instructions to Fitolaksu noted that to date have any side effects from taking it were not found.
Receive mode and dosage Fitolaksa
adult one or two tablets at night. In case of insufficient effectiveness of the dose can be increased up to four tablets at a time. The course of treatment for 14 days.
In the opinion of Fitolaks can be applied for the purpose of weight loss. In this case, it is taken during the week one tablet at night.
Fitolaks should be stored in cool, dry place, away from children. Released from pharmacies without a prescription, because It is inherently biologically active additive (BAA) rather than drugs.