Feokarpin - biologically active additives (BAA) to food, not a drug. It is derived from pine needles
and eating on the unique Russian technology. As a result, the drug contains multivitamin-fitontsidnymi complex, created by nature itself. Therefore, all the active substances Feokarpina not only useful for the human body, but also easy to digest.
The chemical composition of Feokarpina:
- Chlorophyll derivatives, which have antioxidant, antimutagenic, deodorant, antimicrobial action;
- Carotenoids - have an antioxidant effect and in combination with vitamin E to prevent the development of malignant tumors;
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant that protects and strengthens cell membranes. He takes part in lipid metabolism. It delays the aging process;
- Vitamin K - is involved in the clotting process and prevents the removal of calcium from bone;
- Phytosterol - normalizes cholesterol and beta-lipoprotein in the blood;
- Micro and macro;
- Fatty acids - improve immunity and form a reserve substance cells;
- Polyprenols - restore the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, increases the potency, are correctors of the immune system, have anti-ulcer effect;
- Balsamic substances and essential oils - have a pronounced antimicrobial action.
In addition, in the Feokarpina include microcrystalline cellulose, improves peristalsis and promotes the excretion of toxins.
Pharmacological action Feokarpina
Feokarpin has powerful antioxidant properties. Because of this it protects against free radical damage various organs and tissues of the human body. In the opinion of Feokarpin is a good preventive measure to prevent the development of liver disease and cardiovascular system, atherosclerosis, diabetes, atherosclerosis and cancer. Feokarpin can also be used in the complex therapy of these diseases.
The instructions to Feokarpinu noted that the dietary supplements improves blood circulation and joint mobility, slows the aging process, normalize blood lipids and cholesterol in the blood.
- Preventing the development of malignancies in patients with an increased risk of development (suffering from polyposis colon, breast, chronic atrophic gastritis, living in ecologically unfavorable areas, exposed to industrial carcinogens; treated for malignant neoplasms, and others.);
- Restores missing in the diet of vitamins (as multivitamin preparations);
- Prevention of osteoporosis;
- Comprehensive treatment and prevention of infectious and inflammatory diseases of fungal, bacterial or viral nature;
- Bleeding gums;
- Treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis;
- With chronic fatigue syndrome, post-traumatic and post-operative in the period as well as during convalescence (recovery) after serious illness as a tonic;
- Immunodeficiency states as immunocorrector;
- In diabetes, liver, heart and lungs as an antioxidant;
- Leukopenia and anemia of different origin for the stimulation of hematopoiesis. In the opinion of Feokarpin leads to rapid improvement in peripheral blood of patients after radiation or chemotherapy.
According to the instructions
Feokarpin can not be used in children under the age of 12 years, and if you are hypersensitive to this drug.
Feokarpin: how to use
Feokarpin recommended to take a month for 1 - 2 tablets in the morning and evening. After six months of treatment, it is desirable to repeat.
Feokarpin should be stored in a dry and dark place at room temperature.