Essentiale - drug helps to restore and protect the liver.
Pharmacological action Essenciale
Included in the Essentiale essential phospholipids (active drug substance) is a highly purified fraction of phosphatidylcholine in their chemical structure similar to the basic structural components of cell membranes (endogenous membrane phospholipids).
The functional importance of phospholipids involved in the division, differentiation and regeneration of cells, based on the amphiphilic properties to regulate the permeability of cell membranes.
Phospholipid deficiency leads to disruption of lipid metabolism that can cause fatty liver.
Essentiale of instructions contributes to:
- Enhance the detoxification ability of the liver;
- Regeneration of cell membranes;
- Slowing the formation of connective tissue in the liver;
- Restoration and preservation of the cell structure of the liver;
- Reactivation disturbed enzyme systems and membrane-bound receptors.
The drug is released in the form:
- Brown elongated hard gelatin capsules (Essentiale forte N). The composition includes the active ingredient Essentiale - phospholipids from soybean (as an oily yellowish brown pasty mass) in an amount of 300 mg. 10 pieces in a blister;
- Solution for intravenous administration (Essentiale H) containing 5 ml of 50 mg of active substance.
Essentiale analogues of the active substance are the following drugs: Antral, Livolayf Forte Fosfontsiale and Essliver.
In addition, in some cases after consultation with the doctor may use analog mode of action Essentiale - Bondjigar, Galstena, Gepafit, Travohol, Eslidin, Essliver Livolin forte and forte.
Indications for use Essentiale
According to the instructions Essenciale recommended for use in:
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Chronic hepatitis;
- Radiation syndrome;
- Toxicosis during pregnancy;
- Toxic liver disease;
- Fatty degeneration of the liver of different etiology.
As adjunctive therapy Essentiale prescribed for the treatment of psoriasis.
Essentiale for instructions apply contraindicated in cases of hypersensitivity to the components (active or auxiliary) medications.
Essentiale contraindicated in solution used in pediatrics to three years.
Instructions for use Essentiale
Essentiale capsules according to the instructions take over three months. The daily dosage varies from 4 to 6 capsules divided into several stages.
If necessary, treatment of Essentiale reviews can be extended or repeated in time.
Essentiale H is usually injected slowly, 1-2 capsules a day. In severe cases the dosage may be increased twice.
No cases of overdose when using Essentiale and significant drug interactions with other drugs have been recorded.
Essentiale Side effects
In the opinion of Essentiale in most cases well tolerated. In rare cases may lead to minor violations of the digestive system, manifesting as loose stools and a feeling of discomfort in the abdomen.
If you have a hypersensitivity to the components (active or auxiliary), which is part of medication reviews for Essentiale can cause allergic reactions.
Essentiale belongs to a number of hepatoprotective drugs, supply of pharmacies are available without a doctor's appointment. Shelf life of the drug - 3 years under recommended storage conditions (temperature 21 ° C).