Enterosgel - drug group enterosorbents.
Pharmacological action Enterosgelya
Enterosgel has enterosorbiruyuschee, antidiarrhoeal, enveloping, detoxification effect due to its structure - a silicone matrix of hydrophobic nature. This structure allows the drug to adsorb only MIDDLE toxic metabolites.
Pronounced detoxification and sorption properties of Enterosgel due to its ability to bind and excrete exogenous and endogenous toxic substances, including bacterial toxins and bacteria, food allergens, heavy metals, antigens, alcohol, poisons. In addition, the drug is able to absorb some of the products of metabolism: an excess of urea, bilirubin, lipid complexes, cholesterol, a number of metabolites, responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis. Adsorption occurs selectively from the intestine and blood.
Against this background, it carried out relief and dysbiosis manifestations of toxicity, improves the function of liver, intestine and kidney, normalizes the function of the immune and hematopoietic systems.
Numerous reviews enterosgel confirm the ability of the drug to restore the disturbed intestinal microflora and stimulate peristalsis.
The drug has proven itself as a means of anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect on the mucous membrane of the intestine and stomach, preventing the development of erosions.
Enterosgel is harmless and non-toxic, it does not affect the absorption of vitamins and minerals. Assume for use with the first month of life.
According to the instructions to the Enterosgel produced in two dosage forms:
- in the form of gel for suspension for oral administration. The gel is a wet white mass having a gelatinous structure with lumps of varying size. Smell absent. Enterosgel in the form of a gel packed in plastic bags, which contained 45 or 225 grams of the drug, or - in the banks, which contains 225 g of the drug;
- as a paste for oral administration. Pasta is white, nearly odorless. Packaged in a dual-layer bags weighing 15 or 45 of a package placed in cardboard boxes. Furthermore, the paste enterosorbent mass 45 or 225 g can be packaged in tubes, and the product weight 225 g - in plastic jars.
Indications for enterosgel are different intoxication destruction of the body:
- Chronic kidney disease (including pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney disease);
- burn disease in the phase of intoxication;
- pyo-septic conditions;
- toxemia of pregnancy;
- allergic and atopic diseases (including dermatitis, bronchial asthma diathesis);
- radiation injuries;
- alcohol intoxication;
- food poisoning;
- bowel syndrome, caused by an allergic food intolerance.
Also, in a review of enterosgel have a high efficacy in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, including:
- at toxic-infectious liver damage (including viral hepatitis types A and B, chronic hepatitis);
- in cholestasis of various origins;
- with cirrhosis of the liver;
- hypo- or giperatsidnom gastritis;
- while duodenal ulcer and stomach;
- when enterocolitis;
- ulcerative colitis;
- the syndrome of "irritable" intestines;
- when post-resection syndrome;
- in the periods before and after surgery on the gastrointestinal tract.
Before the start of the drug should carefully read the instruction to enterosgel because there are a number of contraindications to the drug:
- duodenal ulcer or stomach in the acute stage;
- morphological and physiological disorders in the digestive tract of different nature, including atonic bowel syndrome, acute gastric dilatation, etc .;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug Enterosgel and analogues;
- bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract.
Instructions for use Enterosgelya
Enterosgel in the form of gel should be paid before ingestion into an aqueous slurry, for which the necessary amount of gel is ground in a quarter cup of water, then take with water. It is recommended to take a fresh, just prepared suspension. A preparation in paste form may be used in its original form directly inside, also with water.
Enterosgel indicated for use with a frequency of three times per day. The drug should be taken in between meals. It is important to observe the following framework: 2 hours before or after meals.
Single dose depends on the age of patients:
- adults and adolescents over 14 years appoint 1 tbsp. l. preparation (15 g);
- children aged from 7 to 14 years old should take 1 dessert spoon (not more than 10 grams);
- Children from 2 to 7 years old - one teaspoon Enterosgelya that equals 5 g;
- kids from one year to two years, the volume should be divided two teaspoons 3 or 4 doses;
- for infants up to 1 year is necessary to take a dose of one teaspoon, divided into 3 or 4 doses.
It is also important to consider that the maximum allowable daily dose is: For adults - 45 g, for children under 7 years - 15-20, the
The duration of treatment with Enterosgel is 10 days in the case of acute poisoning; 2-3 weeks - at chronic intoxications. Repeat treatment is admissible only after the doctor's advice.
In case of severe disease enterosorbent take double dose during the first three days. Prolonged medication (more than six months) is subject to the obstructive jaundice, cirrhosis of the liver.
When SARS need to gargle, pre-prepare a solution: a glass of water half pound 15 grams (tablespoon) Enterosgelya.
Side effects Enterosgelya
In some cases, during treatment, you may experience nausea and bloating, which should lead to the abolition of admission.
In severe forms of hepatic or renal insufficiency may cause aversion to enterosgel after 2-3 applications.
Enterosgel and analogues of the drug
Listed below are a number of drugs that are similar in structure and mode of action with Enterosgelem:
- Activated carbon;
- Atoxil et al.
Enterosgel be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C (lower limit of 15 ° C). Outdoor drug should be protected from drying out, store it in an airtight container. Shelf life when stored - 3 years.