Engystol - complex homeopathic
tool with a pronounced immunostimulant effect.
Active components Engistol have immunomodulatory, antiviral and simpatoliticheskoe effect, which is caused by the properties of the components included in its composition.
Colloidal sulfur activates immunity normalizes detoxification process, and improves the performance of the vessels, the process of restoring normal metabolism in tissues.
Engistol of reviews does not impact on the livelihoods of viruses, however, reducing the impact of drug therapy and reducing intoxication, promotes a speedy recovery.
Furthermore, the drain has Engistol effect on the lymphatic system, which contributes to the restoration of immunity.
Form release Engistol
Homeopathic preparation Engystol produced in the form:
- Sublingual tablets, which include Vincetoxicum hirundinaria (D10, D6 and D30), 75 mg, and Sulfur (D4 and D10) 37, 5 mg. 50 or 250 pieces in a package;
- Solution for injection to 1, 1 ml per vial, which is composed of the same components. 5, 10, 50 or 100 vials per pack.
Analogues Engistol mode of action are the following medications:
- Solution for injection - aktinolizatom, Glutoxim, Dezoksinat, ruzam, Pyrogenalum, Moliksan, Taktivin;
- Lozenges and coated - Anaferon, Arpeflyu, Vitanov, Galavit, Imudon, Imunofan, Neyroferon, Herbion Echinacea, Wobenzym;
- Syrup - Bioaron C Immuneks;
- Capsules - Broncho-polish, Broncho-moon, isophorone, Uro-blacking Tsitovir-3;
- Elixir - Ehinokor.
According to the instructions Engistol administered in combination therapy with:
- Viral infections - laryngitis, flu, otitis, bronchitis, acute and chronic rhinovirus infection, viral hepatitis, as well as fever of unknown etiology;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system - myocarditis, endocarditis, paroxysmal tachycardia;
- Respiratory diseases - tracheitis, whooping cough, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, sinusitis;
- Skin diseases - itching, dermatitis, eczema, hives, abrasions.
In addition, reviews of Engistol effective against a background of reduced immunity in the treatment of:
- Aphthous stomatitis;
- Allergies of various localization;
- Rheumatic diseases.
Also, the use of Engystol shows the therapy of cytomegalovirus and papillomavirus in gynecological practice.
Engistol for instructions
taken sublingually thrice daily one pill. During an acute attack to relieve the symptoms of the disease are advised to take one tablet every 15 minutes, but no more than eight tablets a day. Engistol possible to take in conjunction with other homeopathic remedies.
Engistol as a solution for injection administered from one to three times a week (intramuscularly, intradermally, intravenously, subcutaneously) and in acute disease course - on a daily ampoule.
Babies Engistol used as a solution for injection in doses corresponding age:
- Up to one year - at 1/6 of the ampoule;
- 1-3 years - 1/4 of the ampoule;
- 3-6 years - 1/2 of the ampoule;
- C 6 years - one ampoule.
Adjustments of dosage and duration of use during pregnancy and lactation is not required.
Side effects Engystol
In rare cases, Engystol on responses can lead to allergic reactions unexpressed.
Use of the drug is contraindicated in the presence of hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary components Engistol.
The incidence of adverse drug interactions with other drugs while the use of Engystol is not fixed.
Engistol refers to a number of homeopathic remedies, supply of pharmacies are permitted without a doctor's appointment. Shelf life of the solution and tablets - no longer than 5 years.