Ditilin - a drug designed to relax the muscles.
Application ditilina allows you to control muscle activity and relaxation of muscle control, as the drug can quickly relax the muscles (muscle relaxation), and then for a short period to recover their tone.
The active ingredient is ditilina suxamethonium iodide. After intravenous administration of muscle relaxation occurs in the following sequence: eyelids, chewing muscles, fingers, eyes, limbs, neck, back and abdomen, the vocal cords, the intercostal muscles, diaphragm.
Action ditilina after intramuscular administration develops within 2-4 minutes after intravenous - 1 minute.
Complete relaxation of muscles after use ditilina there for 3 minutes, and the entire duration of action is 5-10 minutes.
For long-term relaxation of the muscles you need to re-use of the drug.
Ditilina dose of 0, 1 mg / kg, enabling you to relax skeletal muscles without much influence on the breath, while the drug in an amount of 0, 2-1 mg / kg can not only completely remove stress from the abdominal muscles, but also significantly limit or completely stop the spontaneous respiration.
The introduction of the drug Ditilin guide recommends that you:
- need to disable spontaneous breathing (bronchoscopy, intratracheal intubation);
- complete muscle relaxation gynecological, thoracic (on the organs of the chest) and abdominal (abdominal) surgery reposition (comparison of parts of bone) fractures, endoscopy;
- elektroimpulsivnoy therapy to prevent seizures;
- tetanus, strychnine poisoning for the symptomatic treatment.
Instructions for use ditilina
Ditilin produced in the form of a solution intended for intramuscular and intravenous administration. Continuous drip infusion involves the use of 0, 1% solution.
When intravenously ditilina single dose may vary from 0, 1 and 2 mg / kg, depending on the aims and the expected effect.
Preparation is administered intramuscularly to adults in an amount of 3-4 mg / kg, and children - 2, 5 mg / kg, and the dose should not exceed 150 mg.
Application ditilina the purpose of long-term muscle relaxation involves the introduction of 0, 5-1 mg / kg every 5-7 minutes factional way.
Ditilin, the use of which is carried out only under medical supervision, can cause the following unwanted effects:
- decrease in blood pressure, bradycardia, arrhythmias, cardiogenic shock, conduction disturbances;
- fever, excessive salivation, increased intraocular pressure;
- paralysis of the respiratory muscles;
- allergic reactions;
- in excess doses - respiratory arrest.
According to the instructions, Ditilin not indicated for:
- malignant hyperthermia;
- congenital and dystrophic myotonia (prolonged muscle spasm);
- myasthenia gravis (muscle fatigue);
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy;
- fulminant hepatic failure;
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- penetrating eye injuries;
- pulmonary edema;
Application ditilina contraindicated in children under 1 year and pregnant women.
The temperature at which the drug product storage Ditilin shall not exceed 5
C. Shelf life - 24 months.