Dimefosfon - a synthetic drug that normalizes the acid-alkaline environment, primarily due to acute respiratory and infectious diseases.
Widely used in pediatrics.
Antiatsidemicheskoe means. It is used in the treatment of acute respiratory and other infectious diseases, diabetes, rahitopodobnyh diseases caused by disorders of acid-base balance. Dimefosfon antiseptic, immunomodulatory, anti-ischemic, membrane stabilizing, antiamnesic, antidepressant, anti-allergic, anti-stress protective and action.
When applied topically has an antiseptic effect, increasing the protective function of the skin and mucous membranes. In traumatic brain damage beneficial effect on tissue metabolism and electrical activity.
The active substance dimefosfona - dimetiloksobutilfosfonildimetilat.
Dimefosfon produce a solution (colorless transparent liquid) for internal and external use. 100 ml solution contains 15 mg dimetiloksobutilfosfonildimetilata excipients and - water. In vials of amber glass of 100 ml.
The drug is effective in treating a wide range of diseases.
According to the instructions Dimefosfon used in the complex therapy of:
- Acute and chronic cerebral circulatory disorders;
- Respiratory diseases and respiratory failure in infectious and inflammatory diseases (influenza, SARS, pneumonia, tuberculosis);
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Vascular dystonia of parasympathetic type;
- Multiple Sclerosis;
- Meniere's disease;
- Scheduled neurosurgical operations;
- Atopic asthma;
- The consequences of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke;
Outwardly Dimefosfon used to treat:
- Trophic ulcers;
- Traumatic disorders of the skin and soft tissues;
Dimefosfon also used as prevention of inflammatory complications in traumatology in places where the spokes of Ilizarov.
According to the instructions Dimefosfon contraindicated in epilepsy, increased convulsive readiness and 2-3 degrees of renal insufficiency.
The drug is also used in hypersensitivity to the active substance.
Instructions for use dimefosfona
Dimefosfon can be used inside, externally or as an intravenous injection. Dose is calculated the same way for children and adults on the basis of body weight.
When administered in the form of a solution - 30-50 mg per 5 kg body weight. Apply after a meal with usually water.
Babies Dimefosfon recommended drink fruit juice, sweet tea or milk for the bitter taste.
The drug is taken 1-4 times a day. The duration of treatment depends on the disease:
- If acidosis, respiratory diseases, cerebrovascular disorders and bronchial asthma children appoint one to four weeks. In the opinion after dimefosfona improvement in children occurs rather quickly;
- During neurosurgical operations used in preparation for 5 days before surgery, and afterwards 10-14;
- If cranial trauma course longer, typically from 3 weeks to 2 months;
- For the prevention of acute hay fever Dimefosfon children and adults apply before the expected aggravation and stop taking throughout the period of pollination of plants.
Outwardly Dimefosfon of instructions used in the form of lotions, bandages or turundas allergic skin diseases and infectious and inflammatory origin or inflammation of the mucous membranes. The drug is used to the disappearance of clinical manifestations.
Intravenous Dimefosfon used 1-4 times a day for 7-10 days:
- Chip. The contents 1-2 ampoules diluted with water for injection or 0, 9% sodium chloride solution (10-20 ml);
- DRIP. Content 1-2 vials diluted 0, 9% sodium chloride solution (200-400 ml).
In the opinion of Dimefosfon early treatment may cause drowsiness and indigestion. During this period, you need to drive vehicles with caution. In case of overdose side effects are amplified. In this case, use of activated carbon, symptomatic therapy and gastric lavage.
Dimefosfon prescription. Shelf life - 3 years.