Diana 35 - a monophasic combined estrogen-androgenic contraceptive product.
Active substances Diana 35 - ethinyl estradiol and cyproterone acetate. The drug inhibits the effect of androgens and has progestational action.
The contraceptive effect is due to the high viscosity of the drug stored cervical mucus and inhibiting ovulation. The action of the drug is on the fourteenth day after the start of administration and lasts during the seven-day pause. Also, after 35 Diana decrease painful periods and heavy bleeding, and the cycle becomes more regular. Before the drug for 3-4 months due to the reduction of the sebaceous glands of acne disappear and reduces hair loss seborrhea.
Available Diana 35 a round lenticular pellets light yellow. Each tablet contains 35 mcg of ethinyl estradiol and 2 mg cyproterone acetate. Other ingredients: magnesium stearate, corn starch, lactose monohydrate, povidone, talc (hydrous magnesium silicate).
21 thing in blisters, 1 blister in a cardboard box.
Diana 35 of the instructions used for contraception in women with symptoms of androgenization (increased production of male hormones) as well as in the treatment of diseases androgenozavisimyh:
- Androgenetic alopecia mild form;
- Hirsutism or alopecia (under the influence of male sex hormones).
Before you start taking Diane 35 should consult a gynecologist and then every six months to pass control tests.
Reception Diana 35 is contraindicated in:
- Thrombosis, thromboembolism, states, previous thrombosis, as well as the presence of risk factors that could cause arterial or venous thrombosis;
- Malignant hormone-dependent tumors, including tumors of the breast, genitals or the liver (including history);
- Uterine bleeding of unknown etiology;
- Liver disease or expressed violations of its functions;
- Migraines accompanied by focal neurological symptoms;
- Pregnancy (or suspected it), and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
If these diseases are developing for the first time after Diana-35, the drug should be discontinued immediately and seek medical advice.
With care use in patients with:
- The presence of risk factors for thromboembolism (smoking, heart attack, obesity, diseases of the heart valves, cardiac arrhythmias, prolonged immobilization, major surgery);
- A disease in which may arise peripheral circulatory disorders: systemic lupus erythematosus, hemolytic uremic syndrome, diabetes, Crohn's disease, phlebitis of superficial veins;
- Liver disease;
In the opinion of Diane 35 should also be taken with caution in diseases that first appeared or worsened during previous use of hormones or pregnancy: gallbladder disease, jaundice, otosclerosis with hearing impairment, cholestasis.
Instructions for use Diana 35
Before you start taking Diane 35 for instructions, you should select a convenient time to receive the drug, preferably after breakfast or dinner, and always take it at the same time.
The daily dose - 1 tablet. Drops are not chewed and washed down with a little water.
The drug should be taken at the calendar circuit printed on the package. The first day corresponds to the first day of the cycle. After taking all 21 pills make a break for a period of bleeding (7 days). After 28 days, the cycle is repeated from the next pack.
When switching from other contraceptive for Diane-35 should adhere to the following schemes:
- With contraceptives containing only progestin - Diane-35 begin to apply without interruption;
- With the combined oral contraceptive (products containing 21 pills) - Reception Diana-35 begins immediately after receipt of the last previous active pills of the drug, but not later than the day after the usual seven-day break at the reception. If the reception of the previous contraceptive exercise daily for 28 days, then take Diane-35 after the last inactive pills;
- With injectable forms of contraception - welcome to begin the day is to be injected;
- With implant - reception begin immediately on the day of its removal.
During the first seven days in all the above cases, you must additionally use a barrier method of contraception.
When planning a surgery should take into account the need to repeal the drug Diane-35 no later than 6 weeks.
In an application with drugs such as ampicillin, griseofulvin, barbiturates, rifampicin, butadiene, antiepileptic agents, the effectiveness of Diane 35 is reduced.
Sometimes vomiting and diarrhea lead to the removal of taking the drug. If the symptoms have stopped for one day, the drug must be taken again, and with longer symptoms - to resort to other methods of contraception.
Missing pills (no more than 12 hours) as possible should be taken as soon as possible, and the next - at the usual time. If a delay of more than 12 hours decreases the reliability of contraception and must be used within the next 7 days a barrier method of contraception.
If you want to delay the onset of menstruation should not take a break, and immediately start taking pills from a new pack of Diane-35.
Resume normal reception of the drug can be seven days from a new package.
In the opinion of Diane 35, a drug is well tolerated, and side effects are rare, usually in the first few months of receipt. Sometimes there engorgement and increased mammary isolation of these intermenstrual bleeding, weight change, headache, vomiting, nausea, and allergic reactions.
Diana 35 available on medical prescription. Shelf life - 5 years.