Daflon - medication for the symptomatic treatment of hemorrhoids and chronic venous disorders.
Pharmacological action Daflona
Active components are subjected to high-tech Daflona grinding process that increases their bioavailability and clinical efficacy.
Daflona advantage compared with other medicines used for diseases of the veins, it is the combined effect of:
- Active ingredients Daflona have vasoconstrictive action on the walls of veins and enhances venous tone and thereby reducing venous distensibility. This increases venous return and reduces venous stasis, which is observed on the background of chronic venous disease. Furthermore, according to recent studies, the active ingredients Daflona venous valves protect against inflammation and destruction, which is the prevention of further progression of chronic venous disease;
- Daflon improves lymphatic drainage and increases the total number of functional lymphatic capillaries;
- The active ingredients included in the tablets Daflon, improve microcirculation, reducing the migration and activation of leukocytes at the capillary level, which leads to reduction of release of inflammatory mediators in the form of free radicals.
Against the background of chronic venous disease Daflon, according to instructions, facilitates the expression of the majority of symptoms, which manifest themselves as pain, heaviness in the legs, cramps and swelling. Relief of symptoms has greatly improved the quality of life in patients with chronic venous disease.
In addition, according to studies Daflon tablets are effective in acute hemorrhoidal attacks. At the same time relieving the symptoms (pain, bleeding and discharge) are observed on the second day of treatment, reducing the taking pain medication. Also, the use Daflona, reviews, helps reduce the risk of postoperative bleeding and reduces the healing time in the postoperative period.
Daflon manufactured as tablets containing 500 mg of active ingredient - comminuted purified flavonoid fractions: diosmin (in an amount of 450 mg) and flavonoids as hesperidin (in an amount of 50 mg).
According to the instructions, Daflon indicated for the symptomatic treatment of:
- Chronic venous disease (pain, heaviness, swelling);
Daflon contraindicated used only in case of hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary components included in the capsules.
Daflon, according to instructions, should be taken:
- In chronic venous diseases - 2 tablets a day;
- During exacerbation of hemorrhoids - 6 tablets for 4 days, after which 4 tablets daily for 3 days;
- In chronic hemorrhoids - 2 tablets a day.
According to reviews, Daflon significant side effects does not cause.