Curantil - a drug used to improve blood circulation, prevention of thrombosis and immune reconstitution.
The active substance Curantil is dipyridamole, the action of which are caused by antiplatelet (prevents blood clots), vasodilatory (dilates blood vessels), and immunomodulatory properties of the drug.
Application Curantil expands blood vessels of the heart, increase the speed and volume of blood flow, improve myocardial oxygen supply. The drug prevents the formation of blood clots, resulting in efficacy in many cardiovascular diseases.
Application Curantil during pregnancy is associated with the ability of the drug to prevent blockage of the blood vessels of the placenta, which avoids many of the serious complications associated with hypoxia (lack of oxygen) of the fetus.
Immunomodulatory effect Curantil expressed in the ability of the drug to initiate the synthesis of interferon and increase its activity, which is important in the prevention and treatment of viral diseases, including influenza.
Maximum concentration Curantil observed one hour after administration to the oral formulations.
Assign User Curantil recommends that:
- circulatory disorders of the brain ischemic type;
- vascular encephalopathy;
- Prevention of venous and arterial thromboses, and in the treatment of complications;
- prevention of coronary heart disease, especially when it comes to intolerance of acetylsalicylic acid;
- Prevention of thromboembolism after undergoing surgery for prosthetic heart valves;
- mikrutsirkulyatsii violations as part of combination therapy;
- viral diseases, SARS, influenza.
Curantil reviews describe as an effective drug used in complicated pregnancy to prevent placental insufficiency.
Courant application assumes familiarity with the instruction, not indicated for:
- unstable angina;
- acute myocardial infarction;
- released stenotic coronary atherosclerosis;
- heart failure decompensation stage;
- subaortic stenosis of the aorta;
- severe hypertension;
- severe cardiac arrhythmias;
- chronic renal failure;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- liver failure;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- diseases, which may develop bleeding;
- Hypersensitivity to dipyridamole or auxiliary ingredients.
Since Curantil reviews and clinical studies classified as a relatively safe drugs, its use during pregnancy and lactation is possible only on the testimony.
Instructions for use Courant
Curantil 25 are pills, each containing 25 mg of dipyridamole. Film-coated tablets, drugs represented 25 Curantil and Curantil 75, the number of names that correspond to the amount of active ingredient in them. The drug is taken on an empty stomach, not grinding with water. Recommended dosage instructions to Curantil designed for adults and children over 12 years.
In ischemic heart disease drug Curantil manual recommends taking 75 mg 3 times a day. If necessary, the daily dose can be adjusted upward physician. Cerebrovascular accidents involve the use of Curantil 3-6 times a day, 75 mg, and the daily dose should not exceed 450 mg. In order to reduce platelet aggregation usually administered daily 75-225 mg of the drug, if necessary Curantil daily dose may be increased to 600 mg.
Curantil Curantil 25 and 75 are encouraged to take for the prevention of SARS and influenza, as follows: for 4-5 weeks, once a week at a time or take 2 pills 2 pills. Prevention of recurrence of viral infections, including SARS, implies acceptance Curantil Curantil 25 and 75 in accordance with the scheme: for 8-10 weeks, once a week, take 2 units of the drug twice a day with an interval between doses of 2 hours.
Curantil regimen during pregnancy determined by the physician.
Please be aware that drinking tea or coffee reduces the effectiveness of chimes, while acetylsalicylic acid strengthens the contrary effect of the drug.
Adverse effects Curantil reviews and clinical studies include:
- tachycardia, palpitations, bradycardia, decreased blood pressure, facial flushing, flushing;
- diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, pain in the epigastric region;
- thrombocytopenia, bleeding, increased bleeding during or after surgery;
- headaches, tinnitus, dizziness;
- hives, skin rash;
- rhinitis, myalgia, arthritis, ear congestion, and weakness.
Keep Curantil instruction recommends at a temperature not exceeding 30
Shelf life Curantil 25 - 5 years, the drug in the form of tablets - 3 years.