Sulfates of copper - an antiseptic and astringent, used for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases.
Sulfates of copper - blue crystals or crystalline powder that is readily soluble in water and forms a blue pentahydrate - Copper sulfate (Cuprum sulfuricum or copper sulphate).
Sulfates of copper has a cauterizing, antiseptic, astringent, emetic, and erythropoietic local necrotizing action. In small doses, it acts as a catalyst that accelerates the formation of hemoglobin, so it is used to treat anemia in conjunction with oral iron.
Also, sulfates of copper is one component of electrolytic copper plating baths.
Sulfates of copper produced in the form:
- Homeopathic granules 5 g, 10 g, 20 g;
- Crystalline powder from 100 g
Since copper sulfates relates to micronutrients involved in metabolism, it is used in various medicinal complexes. Buy copper sulfates can be a part of multivitamin preparations "Oligovit", "Kvadevit", "Complivit", "Glutamevit" and some others.
Sulfates of copper is used in agriculture as a means of weeds and rotting, so buy copper sulfates can be chemical or hardware stores, 100 g, 500 g or 1 kg. The drug is also used in veterinary medicine for the treatment of fungal diseases and diseases that cause single-celled parasites that live on the body of the fish. Buy copper sulfates can be in pet shops in plastic bottles of 50 ml.
Indications for use of copper sulphate solution
A solution of copper sulfates used in:
- Vitiligo, in combination therapy;
- Organophosphate poisoning;
- Sore throat;
- Festering wounds and wound infections.
A solution of copper sulfates contraindicated if you are hypersensitive.
Instructions for use of sulphates of copper
For the treatment of many diseases applied sulfates of copper in solution:
- 0, 25% solution - conjunctivitis, eye drops, 2-3 drops in each eye;
- 0, 25-1, 0% solution - with vaginitis and urethritis;
- 5% solution - phosphorus burns. Swab dipped in a solution of copper sulfates, applied to the affected skin. Treatment continued until the disappearance of the glow;
- 0, 1% solution - in case of poisoning with phosphorus, is used for gastric lavage;
- 0, 5 1% solution - in the treatment of vitiligo, 3 times a day for 5-15 drops during meals, in combination with corticosteroids and sunscreen agents;
- 1% solution - like an emetic. Apply 15 ml (maximum - 50 mg) of a solution of copper sulfates orally every 10 minutes before the onset of emesis.
For the treatment of anemia or sulfates of copper is used in the form of homeopathic granules, or as part of complex multi-vitamin preparations.
A solution of copper sulfates can cause a variety of allergic reactions, including itching and rash.
Sulfates of copper is related to drugs List B, to be stored in well-closed container.