Centrum - a drug for the treatment of hypovitaminosis and prophylaxis of seasonal vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Feedback from Centrum is well tolerated and almost completely fills the daily adult requirement of vitamins, macro- and microelements.
Pharmacological action Centrum
Therapeutic and prophylactic effect of the drug is determined by the complex composition of the Centrum, which includes a variety of vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A - is essential for the normal growth and functioning bone synthesis visual pigment;
- Vitamin C - strengthens the walls of capillaries, strengthens the immune system and is required for proper formation of gum tissue, bones and teeth;
- Vitamin E - has a powerful antioxidant action, by which protects cell membranes from damage by free radicals. In addition, this vitamin is important for the maintenance of reproductive health rights;
- Vitamin B
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and
- Vitamin B
- Regulates the processes of tissue regeneration;
- Pantothenic acid - is involved in metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats;
- Vitamin B
- Impact on the process of formation of red blood cells, is essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, maintains the correct structure of the gums, teeth and bones;
- Vitamin B
- Required for the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow and smooth conduct of the nerve impulse;
- Vitamin K - is essential for the synthesis of prothrombin in the liver, thereby enhances the ability of blood coagulation;
- Biotin - needed for protein digestion and normal course of many metabolic processes;
- Folic acid - essential for erythropoiesis;
- Iron - one of the main components of hemoglobin, providing the transport of oxygen to the organs and tissues;
- Calcium - provides strength bone and teeth, regulates blood clotting;
- Phosphorus - participates in energy processes in cells and is required for normal development of the teeth and bone;
- Magnesium - is essential for protein synthesis, formation of bone and muscle tissue;
- Iodine - is necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and the regulation of metabolic processes;
- Copper - regulates iron metabolism and ensures normal function of red blood cells;
- Manganese - takes part in the process of bone mineralization;
- Chromium - promotes carbohydrate utilization;
- Potassium - participates in the neuromuscular impulse and metabolic processes in the cells of the myocardium;
- Selenium - regulates the function of certain enzymes;
- Zinc - is a part of many enzymes that regulate the synthesis and metabolism of hormones and immune cells;
- Boron - needed for the exchange of calcium and magnesium. Its deficiency can cause the development of physical weakness.
Centrum Vitamins: indications for use
According to the instructions Centrum can be used for both treatment and prevention of gipovitaminoznyh states. In the opinion of Centrum well it fills the shortage of macro- and trace elements and therefore can be used to prevent the development of mineral deficiencies.
Centrum: instructions for use
Centrum Vitamins can be taken throughout the year one tablet a day.
In the opinion of Centrum can lead to allergic reactions (skin rash, pruritus, urticaria), which requires discontinuation of the drug.
According to the instructions Centrum is contraindicated in the presence of individual hypersensitivity to the drug. If there is intolerance to any component of the constituent Centrum, reception medicament also contraindicated.
Centrum Vitamins are available in tablet form. They are packed in plastic jars of 60 pieces.
Storage conditions Centrum
Centrum should be stored in a dark, dry place, away from children.
The structure consists of Centrum vitamins and minerals. Vitamin of the drug include: niacin, vitamin E, biotin, folic acid, B vitamins, pantothenic acid, vitamin D, vitamin C and vitamin A.
Centrum vitamins and rich in minerals: Boron, tin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, vanadium, nickel, selenium, iron, chromium, zinc, molybdenum, manganese, copper, iodine, phosphorus and calcium.