Kolposeptin - antimicrobial, antiseptic drug used in gynecology.
Kolposeptin is a combination drug intended for local application.
One vaginal suppositories Kolposeptin contains 200 mg and 10 mg hlorhinaldola promestrina. Hlorhinaldolu is a synthetic antibiotic that is active against gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms, some protozoa, yeast, yeast-like fungi, dermatophytes (filamentous fungi).
Promestrin contained in Kolposeptin is ekstrogenopodobnym synthetic substance, but because of its low activity has no systemic effect and no effect on the endometrium.
Apply Kolposeptin guide recommends that you:
- vaginal secretions of unknown origin;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the vagina, which were caused by pathogens sensitive to Kolposeptin;
- prevention of recurrent infections of the vagina;
- candidiasis (thrush) or moderate;
- bacterial vaginosis (a sharp decrease or absence lactoflora);
- endocervicitis (inflammation of the cervical canal of the uterus);
- Atrophic vaginitis (the cause of the disease - lack of estrogen);
- restoring the vaginal epithelium after treatment of cervical erosion.
Reviews Kolposeptin confirm that the drug is effective in treating the above diseases.
Application Kolposeptina pregnancy concerns, first of all, to the last week carrying a child when it is necessary to prepare the cervix for the upcoming birth, as well as for the rehabilitation of the birth canal.
Kolposeptin not granted in case of hypersensitivity to the drug, and estrogen-dependent tumors. During treatment with prohibited to use spermicides and latex condoms for contraception.
Instructions for use Kolposeptina
Kolposeptin candles are designed for insertion into the vagina.
Enter Kolposeptin instruction encourages deep for convenience - lying on his back, knees bent.
Treatment can start any day of the menstrual cycle, and use candles and during menstruation.
Apply Kolposeptin candles should be at night before going to sleep, the recommended dose - 1 suppository per day, but, if necessary, be allowed to use two candles (morning and evening).
Duration of treatment - 18 days.
Kolposeptin during pregnancy in order to soften the cervix before labor is used for 5-6 days at 1 vaginal tablet a day.
Kolposeptin, reviews confirm, is well tolerated, but patients with hypersensitivity may experience allergic reactions such as redness, heat, or light burning, itching in the vagina.
Keep Kolposeptin instruction recommends at room temperature (15-25
Shelf life - 5 years.