Bifidumbacterin is a probiotic, normalize the intestinal microflora.
Due to the large number of active bifidobacteria drug able to activate the function of the gastrointestinal tract, the digestive process, the non-specific resistance of the organism to various factors, metabolism, synthesis of vitamins, as well as to accumulate a significant amount of toxic substances.
Bifidumbacterin active against many bolezntvornyh organisms, including enteropathogenic E. coli, Proteus, staphylococci, some types of yeasts.
Bifidumbacterin comes in dry form in ampoules and vials, powder (sachets), capsules and suppositories.
The drug vials and ampoules is live bacteria that have been freeze-dried, that is moved from the frozen state into dry. These forms contain Bifidumbacterin 10 * 7 live bacteria and milk-sugar-gelatin medium in which were grown.
In Bifidumbacterin live microbial powder weight (10 * 8) free from growing medium. Bifidumbacterin forte is a colony of bacteria (10 * 7), immobilization (fixed) which provides drupaceous activated carbon. Due to the immobilized bacteria of Bifidumbacterin fort provides local colonization of mucous membranes, resulting in the recovery process of the normal microflora in the gut faster. Produced Bifidumbakterin fort in packets with the powder and capsule, each unit of which 5 doses of bacteria.
According to the instructions Bifidumbacterin appropriate to prescribe a drug for the following diseases:
- bowel dysbacteriosis, including after the hormone therapy, antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents during chemotherapy, stress;
- dysbacterioses that accompany various biliary tract diseases, liver, digestive tract, including cholecystitis, pancreatitis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- dysbacterioses in inflammation of the urogenital tract, acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia;
- acute intestinal infection (rotavirus infection, staphylococcal enterocolitis, salmonellosis, shigellosis);
- foodborne diseases, and intestinal infections, the etiology is not installed;
- malabsorption syndrome;
- chronic constipation;
- bacterial vaginosis and colpites;
- allergic diseases, which are characterized by goiter;
- pathology of the liver, intestines, pancreas - preoperative correction of intestinal microflora.
Reviews Bifidumbacterin show the effectiveness of this drug in the prevention of mastitis in breastfeeding women.
It has proven Bifidumbacterin for infants on artificial feeding, or fed donor milk, in order to normalize the balance of microorganisms in the gut.
Instructions for use Bifidumbacterin
Bifidumbaktin, User acknowledges can be used orally, rectally or vaginally.
Bifidobakterin Infant appointed during feeding, diluted in infant formula or breast milk. Patients in other age categories medication mix with boiled water at room temperature (30-50 ml) or with dairy products, although acceptable and add to the liquid food.
After mixing Bifidumbacterin must immediately drink without waiting for complete dissolution. It is recommended to take the drug during meals, but if the need arises, Bifidumbacterin reception is possible at any time.
With the purpose of treatment Bifidumbacterin assigned as follows:
- children up to six months - 1 (5 doses) sachet first two or three days 2-3 times a day, then increase the number of receptions of up to 4-6 times;
- children from six months to three years - 1 sachet 3-4 times a day;
- children 3-7 years - 1 sachet Bifidumbacterin should be taken 3-5 times a day;
- adults and children over 7 years of age can take 2 (10 doses) bag 3-4 times a day.
The recommended course of treatment is 3-4 weeks, with acute intestinal infections - 5-7 days.
As the Bifidumbacterin reviews, two - three courses of the drug intermittently in one month provide more effective and long-lasting results.
Prophylactic use of the drug is carried out for 2-3 weeks in the following way:
- Infant Bifidumbakterin administered once a day in an amount of 1 packet;
- children older than 6 months receive one package makes it 1-2 times a day;
- adults and children over 3 years, with the multiplicity of methods of preserving a single dose increases to 2 packages.
Processing of the nipple and areola in lactating women performed using a solution obtained by diluting 1 package bifidobakterin 10-15 ml of water, half an hour before breastfeeding.
Candles Bifidumbacterin intestinal diseases rectally administered 3 times a day for 1-2 suppositories in combination with oral medication. The course of treatment candles Bifidumbacterin in chronic intestinal disorders is 15-30 days, and in acute forms - 7-10 days. In gynecological practice, candles Bifidumbacterin used vaginally 2 times a day for 1 (1 dose) suppositories. The course of treatment is usually 5-10 days.
According to the instructions Bifidumbacterin at recommended doses does not cause negative reactions.
Bifidumbacterin reviews indicate a good tolerability.
When lactose deficiency in children and increased sensitivity to the components of the drug is not appointed Bifidumbacterin.
Storage Bifidumbacterin should be carried out in a dry and cool (no more than 10
C) place. Finding permitted the preparation at room temperature, but no more than 10 days. Application Bifidumbacterin possible within 1 year from the date of issue, at the end of this period, the drug is considered to be unfit.