Belosalik - combined external drug with anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and keratolytic action.
Active ingredients Belosalika have antipruritic, anti-inflammatory, anti-proliferative, anti-microbial and keratolytic action. Application Belosalika not only affect the focus of inflammation, reducing pain, irritation and swelling, but also thanks to salicylic acid, prevents the development of bacterial and fungal infections.
Belosalik produced in two dosage forms:
- Homogeneous translucent ointment for topical application, 1 g - 500 mg betamethasone and 30 mg of salicylic acid in the tubes of 15 and 30 g;
- Viscous colorless solution for external application, in 1 g - 500 mg betamethasone and 20 mg of salicylic acid, in bottles of 50 and 100 ml.
According to the instructions Belosalik used for the treatment of subacute and chronic dermatoses, accompanied by scaling and hyperkeratosis, including:
- Ichthyosis and ichthyotic skin lesions;
- Red flat and asbestiform zoster;
- Seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp;
- Disgidroticheskuyu, seborrheic eczema and tiloticheskuyu;
- Chronic discoid lupus erythematosus.
The solution is for external use is indicated for the treatment of the scalp, as well as in children from 6 months. Short Belosalika use during pregnancy and lactation is allowed under strict indications in small areas of the skin.
Belosalik contraindicated for instructions apply when:
- Open wounds;
- Cutaneous manifestations of syphilis;
- Viral infections of the skin;
- Acne vulgaris;
- Cutaneous vaccine reactions;
- Tuberculosis of the skin;
- Trophic ulcers;
- Hypersensitivity to salicylic acid, betamethasone or other components Belosalika.
In the opinion of Belosalik should be used with caution:
- In the face of the possibility of the development of perioral dermatitis, dermatitis on the type of rosacea, acne and skin atrophy;
- Under occlusive dressing, to avoid suction of multiple active ingredients.
Belosalik instructions for use twice a day, applying a small amount of ointment or a solution to the area of inflammation. In mild cases, the effective use Belosalika once a day.
The drug is usually prescribed a course of three to four weeks. A more long-term use is recommended to use the drug every other day. Carrying out of several medical courses during the year.
To avoid systemic side effects that can cause active ingredients Belosalika - Cushing, secondary adrenal insufficiency, Cushing's syndrome is not recommended to use the drug for a long time on large areas of skin, especially when used under occlusive dressing.
Side effects Belosalika
In the opinion of Belosalik when used as an ointment and lotion rarely cause unwanted side effects - flushing, itching or burning. It is also possible to develop hypopigmentation, aknepodobnyh changes, atrophy of the skin, secondary infections of the skin, stretch marks, telangiectasia, hypertrichosis.
When the described side effects of the use of Belosalika instructions should stop.
Belosalik - OTC drug. The manufacturer's recommended shelf life of the lotion - 2 years, ointments - 4 years.