Atsekardol - anti-inflammatory drug. The analogue and Atsekardola main active ingredient of the drug - aspirin.
Release form and composition
The tablets are round, biconvex shape shell coated white or nearly white.
One tablet contains atsetilsalilitsilovuyu acid in a dose of 50, 100 or 300 mg, and auxiliary ingredients: lactose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, castor oil, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, corn starch.
Atsekardol prescribed according to the instructions:
- In order to prevent acute myocardial infarction in the event of risk factors such as hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity, advanced age, smoking, hypertension;
- Angina unstable nature;
- In order to prevent thromboembolism in the postoperative period and invasive interventions on vessels (eg, carotid endarterectomy, coronary artery bypass surgery, angioplasty of the carotid arteries, arterio-venous shunt).
- For the purpose of the preventive treatment of stroke, including patients with TIAs brain;
- In order to prophylactic treatment of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary thromboembolism and deep its branches (for example, when long-term immobilization due to surgery).
Atsekardol contraindicated for instructions:
- When gastrointestinal bleeding;
- When erosive and ulcerative lesions, bronchial asthma;
- In hemorrhagic diathesis;
- When the triad Fernand-Vidal (a combination of ASA intolerance, recurrent polyposis of the paranasal sinuses and nasal and bronchial asthma);
- If you are sensitive to ASA or auxiliary components of the drug;
- In the 1st and 3rd trimester of pregnancy;
- During breast-feeding;
- In combination with methotrexate in a dosage of 15 mg or higher per week;
- At the age of 18.
Reviews Atsekardole showed that the drug should be used with caution when:
- in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy;
- in combination with methotrexate in a dosage of 15 mg per week;
- with a shortage of glucose-6fosfatgidrogenazy and vitamin K;
- with a history of: liver and kidney failure, ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, nasal polyposis, chronic respiratory diseases character, asthma, hay fever.
Application Atsekardola during pregnancy
Reviews Atsekardole patients show that in the 1st trimester of pregnancy, the use of high doses of salitsillatov ability to increase the incidence of defects in the fetus, such as heart defects and cleft palate.
In the 2nd trimester Atsekardol according to the instructions prescribed only with the rigorous evaluation of the benefits and risks.
In the last trimester of pregnancy, the use of high dosages of Atsekardola instructions (more than 300 mg per day) inhibits generic activities cause premature closure of the ductus arteriosus in a child increases the likelihood of bleeding in the mother and child. Appointment Atsekardola according to the instructions just before birth is capable of causing intracranial hemorrhage, especially in the premature infant. Therefore, the appointment of Atsekardola instructions and analogues Atsekardola in the 3rd trimester is contraindicated.
Application Atsekardola lactation
Atsekardol and analogues Atsekardola in small doses passes into breast milk. In case of accidental reception does not occur any danger to the child, and the cessation of breast-feeding is not required.
However, prolonged use of analogues and Atsekardola Atsekardola entails harm to the child, so breast-feeding should be discontinued.
Dosage instructions for Atsekardola
The tablets are taken orally before meals, drinking plenty of water. The drug is intended for long-term use.
In order to prevent cases of suspected acute myocardial infarction, the daily dosage of 100-200 mg or 300 mg a day.
When prophylactic treatment of recurrent myocardial infarction, unstable angina, thromboembolic stroke and prevention of postoperative complications lowest drug dosage is 100 to 300 mg per day.
Prophylactic treatment of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis administered 100 to 200 mg per day or 300 mg every other day.
Possible side effects of the drug
Reviews Atsekardole patients indicate these possible side effects:
- Immune system - an anaphylactic reaction occurs;
- Respiratory system - bronchospasm;
- CNS - the emergence of tinnitus, and vertigo;
- From the hematopoietic system is rarely possible anemia, increased bleeding;
- Gastrointestinal reviews Atsekardole shown that it may be heartburn, vomiting, nausea, ulcers 12 duodenal ulcer, gastric mucosa ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding, increased activity of "liver" enzymes;
- You may experience allergic reactions such as angioedema, and urticaria.