Aspekard is antiaggregatory (prevents platelets from sticking together) means. In the drug group membership applies to non-narcotic analgesics. In addition the antithrombotic action has yet Aspekard antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
The main active ingredient of the drug is atsetilsatsilovaya acid properties which determine the ability of Aspekard. The mechanism of action of aspirin is based on the violation of the synthesis of prostacyclin, prostaglandins and thromboxane. Reducing prostaglandin production leads to a reduction in the influence of the pyrogenic (fever) on the centers of thermoregulation. As a result of a reduction in Aspekard influence of prostaglandins on the sensitivity of nerve endings to the mediators of pain. Antiplatelet effect of the drug due to the participation of acetylsalicylic acid in the permanent impairment of the synthesis of thromboxane
Aspekard in the digestive tract is absorbed completely and quickly. The maximum plasma concentration observed after 10-20 minutes after administration. Binding Aspekard to plasma proteins is 49-70% (depending on concentration). Withdrawal of the drug in the urine as metabolites. Penetrates into breast milk, synovial fluid (found in the cavities of joints), cerebrospinal fluid through the blood-brain barrier.
The drug is given in the following cases:
- feverish syndrome accompanying infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- pain: migraine, toothache and headache, lumbago, neuralgia, myalgia, tuberculosis, thoracic radicular syndrome;
- ischemic heart disease or having its multiple risk factors;
- silent myocardial ischemia, myocardial infarction, unstable angina, ischemic stroke and repeated transient cerebral ischemia, heart valve replacement, coronary artery disease neateroskleroticheskie, aortoarteriit, mitral valvular heart disease, atrial fibrillation, recurrent pulmonary embolism, mitral valve prolapse, pulmonary infarction syndrome Dressler, acute thrombophlebitis.
According to the instructions Aspekard, the preparation is assigned in increasing doses to reduce the body's sensitivity to the effects of acetylsalicylic acid by repeated use of a Aspekard starting with the lowest dose.
Also, this drug is given to patients with "aspirin triad" and "aspirin" asthma for the formation of tolerance to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Instructions for use Aspekard
The dosage regimen of the drug is determined by the physician individually for each patient. The instructions to Aspekard listed the following recommendations:
- Active rheumatism. The daily dose for adults is 5-8 g, which is divided into 4-5 receptions. Children's dose is calculated by multiplying the 100-125 mg of the drug on the child's weight, 7-14 days of treatment daily dose is 60-70 mg / kg, the same multiplicity of applications in adults. Duration of treatment - up to 6 weeks with gradual withdrawal Aspekard for 7-14 days.
- Fever and pain. A single dose should not exceed 1 g, taken up to 6 times per day. Children's dose is 10-15 mg, multiplied by the weight of the child (no more than 5 times a day). The duration of treatment should not exceed 14 days.
- Prevention of thrombosis and embolism. Aspekard taken 2-3 times a day for 0, 5 g
- Improvement of rheological properties of blood. The drug is taken for several months at 0, 15-0, 25 g per day.
Application Aspekard form of effervescent tablets is done by pre-dissolving them in 100-200 ml of water and administered orally after meals. The recommended dose (0, 1.25 g) should be taken 3-4 times a day.
According to the instructions, may cause Aspekard following adverse reactions:
- Nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, mikrogemorragiya, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach, discomfort in the epigastric region, stomach bleeding;
- Dysfunction of the liver and kidneys;
- Anemia, thrombocytopenia;
- Itching, skin rash, urticaria.
Prolonged use may Aspekard nephrotic syndrome, interstitial nephritis, papillary neurosis, diseases of the blood, edema, aseptic meningitis.
Renounce the use of Aspekard be at:
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- dissecting aortic aneurysm;
- congestive heart failure;
- erosive and ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- acute renal or hepatic failure;
- severe violations of liver and kidney function;
- gipoprotrombinemii original;
- deficiency of vitamin K;
- thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura;
According to the instructions, Aspekard not appointed in the first trimester of pregnancy, nursing mothers, children under 14 and persons with hypersensitivity to salicylates.
Keep Aspekard should be in a dark, dry place at room temperature. After three years from the date of manufacture of the drug is considered to be unfit for use.
Aspekard 100 is one of the unique Aspekard. The pharmacological properties of the drug due to action of acetylsalicylic acid (100 mg per tablet).
Indications for use, how to use, side effects and contraindications Aspekard 100 correspond to similar features Aspekard.