Arthro-asset - complementary internal and external drugs that stimulate the restoration of articular cartilage trauma, osteoarthritis and osteochondrosis.
Arthro-asset - a complex articular preparation for internal and external use.
Tablets and capsules Arthro-asset recommended as an additional source of substances that contribute to:
- Improve nutrition of articular cartilage function and mobility of the affected joints, as well as the development of synovial fluid;
- Prevent the destruction of cartilage and accelerate the recovery of the articular cartilage after an illness or injury;
- Reduction of inflammation, swelling and edema of the joint;
- Reduce pain in the affected joint.
Active substances warming balm and ointments supply Arthro-asset after application quickly get into the bloodstream of the joint, fully penetrating the skin.
External drugs Arthro-asset facilitate cartilage renewal, due to their member components are:
- Normalize the production of synovial fluid, improving its structure and properties;
- Neutralize the action of enzymes that destroy cartilage;
- Increases the activity of the cartilage tissue and help restore the cartilage surfaces of the joint.
Acting locally on the affected joint, and ointment balm Arthro-asset for instructions:
- Stimulate regenerative processes in the articular cartilage and prevent the further destruction of cartilage, slow the progression of osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease;
- Improve mobility and function of affected joints, affecting the lubrication of joints - normalize the composition and production of synovial fluid and its lubricating properties.
Arthro-Go is available in four dosage forms:
- Arthro-Active Ointment (cream-balm nourishing) in tubes of 30 g;
- Tablets Arthro-asset at 0, 5 g;
- The capsules Arthro-asset to 0, 44 g;
- Warming Oil Balm Arthro-asset in tubes of 20 g
Indications Arthro assets
Preparations Arthro-asset according to the instructions is used for treating the locomotor system:
- When pain in the back, neck and joints caused by injury or illness;
- When degenerative diseases of the spine and joints - osteochondrosis and osteoarthritis;
- After bone fractures and joint operations in the acute period.
The feed ointment Arthro-asset should be used:
- When osteochondrosis and osteoarthritis (arthrosis);
- In posttraumatic period for injuries of the joints;
- To prevent traumatic and age degenerative joint disease.
Warming Balm Arthro-asset is effective for reviews:
- Psoriatic, and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis;
- Osteoarthritis (osteoarthritis) and osteochondrosis and joint injuries in the acute stage;
- Pain in the back and spine;
Arthro-asset according to the instructions apply contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the medication.
Tablets and capsules Arthro-asset is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions Arthro assets: methods of use
Tablets Arthro-asset recommended to take over 5 weeks. During the first week take 2 tablets twice daily, after - 1 tablet twice a day.
The capsules Arthro-asset take 2 to 4 weeks. Recommended dose - 2-3 capsules three times a day with meals. In the treatment course should be followed by a two week interval.
The feed ointment Arthro-asset used twice a day, gradually causing the drug to the area of the joints. Duration of treatment - up to two months. A second course is recommended to be repeated after 3-6 months.
Warming Balm Arthro-asset applied to the joint area for 2-3 weeks. The drug can also be used to alleviate symptoms of inflammation, and, if necessary, after an interval of treatment can be repeated. Balm Arthro-asset on responses effectively applied twice a day.
Preparations for the Arthro-asset reviews are well tolerated.
When topically applied balm and ointment Arthro-active when individual sensitivity can cause a sense of heating and local redness.
Storage conditions Arthro assets
Preparations Arthro-asset sold without a doctor's prescription. Shelf life ointment, balm and capsules - 12 months, pill Arthro-asset - 2 years.