Aldetsin - a synthetic medication with anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effects used in the treatment of rhinitis.
Release form and composition
Aldetsin produced in the form of a nasal spray (white opaque suspension without visible foreign inclusions), each dose containing 50 micrograms of beclomethasone dipropionate and auxiliary substances: cellulose dispersion, benzalkonium chloride, glycerol, sodium citrate dihydrate, propylene glycol, citric acid monohydrate, polysorbate 80, water cleared. The plastic cylinders with the mouthpiece and a dosing device 8, 5 g (200 doses).
Aldetsin refers to the number of glucocorticosteroids, has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects. The drug helps to reduce swelling and secretion of the glands of the nasal mucosa.
Aldetsin according to the instructions prescribed in the treatment of:
- Seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis;
- Vasomotor rhinitis;
- Nasal polyposis (along with other drugs).
Application aldetsin contraindicated in the presence of:
- Systemic infection (bacterial, fungal, viral, including infections caused by Herpes simplex with eye disease);
- Frequent nosebleeds;
- Tuberculosis (including latent) Respiratory;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis;
- Recent surgery or injury of nose;
- Hypersensitivity to beclomethasone dipropionate or auxiliary components of the drug.
In pediatrics Aldetsin can be used from 6 years. The ability to use a spray pregnant and nursing women decided individually after evaluating physician ratio of benefit and harm to the health of mother and child.
Dosage and Administration
In accordance with the instruction Aldetsin used intranasally by inhalation (injections).
Adults and adolescents over 12 years are usually given 1-2 injections in each half of the nose up to 4 times per day (determined by the severity of symptoms). Multiplicity of application aldetsin for children 6-11 years old - twice a day.
The maximum daily dose should not exceed aldetsin:
- In adults - 16 inhalations (0, 8 mg);
- In children 6-11 years - 8 inhalations (0, 4 mg).
A preparation according to the therapeutic effect gradually canceled.
When using the drug may hypersensitivity reactions - bronchospasm, urticaria, hives, vascular edema, and occurrence of topical fungal infections in the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, esophagus.
In addition, Aldetsin can cause dry mouth, hoarseness. Also during the treatment may occur:
- Allergic reactions;
- Irritation and a burning sensation in the nose;
- The appearance of bloody discharge from the component;
- Ulceration of the nasal mucosa;
- Reduced sense of smell;
- Increased intraocular pressure.
With prolonged use of the drug were cases of perforation of the nasal septum.
The side effects that are characteristic for corticosteroids arise when Aldetsin used in doses exceeding recommended, or when the patient has individual high sensitivity.
Protect eyes from spray.
When applied for the treatment of rhinitis Aldetsin be considered that the therapeutic effect, as opposed to local vasoconstrictive drug is not immediate, but occurs gradually over several days of treatment.
In patients who have a predisposition to decreased immunity during therapy with corticosteroids, there is a high likelihood of developing certain infections (eg, chickenpox, measles). In this connection it is necessary to exclude unwanted contact with sick people. This is especially important for children.
Aldetsin slows wound healing, so its use is not recommended for people who have recently had surgery or trauma of the nose.
Aldetsin analogues are medicines:
- For active substances - Beclomethasone Orion Pharma, Beklorin, Nasobek, Rinoklenil;
- According to the mechanism of action - Nazarel, Polydex with phenylephrine, Nasonex, Avamys, Benarin, Buderin, Budoster, Benakap, fluticasone, Fliksonaze, Tafen Nazal.
Terms and conditions of storage
Aldetsin refers to the number of medicines dispensed in pharmacies by prescription. Keep out of the reach of children, at a temperature above 25 ° C Shelf life spray - 3 years.