Akriderm GC - preparation for external use with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory action.
Release form and composition
The drug is released in the form of white cream and ointment. In 1 g Akriderm GK contains:
- 640 mg of betamethasone dipropionate;
- Clotrimazole 10 mg;
- 1 mg of gentamicin sulfate.
The drug is available in aluminum tubes of 15 and '30
According to the instructions, Akriderm HA used in the treatment of:
- Simple and atopic dermatitis, particularly complicated by a secondary infection;
- Diffuse neurodermatitis, including atopic dermatitis;
- Limited neurodermatitis, including simple chronic zoster;
- Ringworm, including candidiasis, tinea versicolor and colorful.
Akriderm HA is contraindicated in:
- Cutaneous manifestations of syphilis;
- The perforations of the tympanic membrane;
- Tuberculosis of the skin;
- Open wounds;
- Cutaneous vaccine reactions;
- Herpes simplex;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
In the first trimester of pregnancy may briefly use the means in small areas of the skin on strict conditions. If necessary, drug treatment during lactation should stop breastfeeding.
The cream is applied to the Pediatrics 1 year ointment - 2 years. For children means prescribed with extreme caution and under medical supervision.
Dosage and Administration
According to the instructions, Akriderm GC in mild cases is applied to the affected skin once daily, and in more severe - twice a day, morning and evening. Depending on tolerability and effectiveness of the therapy the treatment may last 2 to 4 weeks. If there is no improvement within a week you need to change the treatment regimen, or specify the diagnosis.
Cancelling agent after prolonged use is recommended gradually.
Side effects of the application of the Civil Akriderm occur infrequently. Local reactions caused by the drug most often include:
- Dry skin;
- Itching, burning sensation;
- Skin irritation;
- Steroid acne;
- Various kinds of local allergic reaction (from urticaria to angioedema);
Prolonged use Akriderm HA can develop systemic side effects:
- Increased blood pressure;
- Weight gain;
- Ulceration of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Exacerbation of latent foci of infection;
- Increased excitability.
The use of occlusive dressings increases the risk of systemic side effects.
In children, the drug can cause glucosuria, manifestation of Cushing's syndrome and reversible inhibition of the function of the adrenal cortex.
This tool is not used in ophthalmology. Care should be taken to avoid contact with eyes.
Long-term use of the drug to use on larger areas of the body with the use of occlusive dressings may lead to the development of atrophic changes of the skin.
In the case of the emergence of resistant fungal and bacterial flora, as well as increased sensitivity, it is necessary to cancel the facility and receive appropriate treatment.
The ointment and cream Akriderm GC are OTC Drugs.
Analogues Akriderm GC are Triderm and Canison plus.
Terms and conditions of storage
The ointment and cream Akriderm GC should be stored in a dry place, away from children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.