Afloderm - topical glucocorticosteroid. It has antipruritic, anti-inflammatory, antiproliferative and anti-effect.
Structure and Composition
- Afloderm cream for external use, a uniform white color. The active ingredient in 1 g of cream - alclometasone dipropionate 0, 5 mg. Excipients: sodium hydroxide, purified water, soft white paraffin, macrogol glyceryl stearate, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, phosphoric acid, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate.
- Afloderm ointment for external use, light yellow or white solid color, without mechanical impurities. 1 g of ointment contains Afloderm alclometasone dipropionate 0, 5 mg. Other ingredients: white soft paraffin, white beeswax; monopalmitostearat propylene glycol, hexylene.
Afloderm of instruction prescribed for inflammatory skin diseases and dermatoses responsive to topical corticosteroids therapy, including:
- contact and allergic dermatitis, including sunburn, photodermatitis, fitodermatit;
- atopic dermatitis;
- allergic reactions to insect bites.
Cream Afloderm instructions for use as a therapy for acute and subacute stages of skin inflammations, including exudation accompanied. Cream Afloderm according to the instructions recommended in the treatment of inflammatory diseases in sensitive and delicate areas of the body (chest, neck, face, genital area) and, if necessary, additional hydration affected skin, which is carried out by the components of the drug.
Ointment Afloderm administered to prevent subacute and chronic dermatoses, in particular, for dry and scaly lesions, in the case of infiltration, as well as those moments when it is necessary occlusive effect Afloderm ointment.
Dosage instructions for Afloderm
The drug is used for external application, causing a thin uniform layer on the damaged skin areas 2-3 times a day. Babies drug applied 1 time a day.
In the treatment of chronic diseases and for the prevention of recurrence of the drug should be used for some time after the disappearance of symptoms.
If any positive feedback about Afloderm after 2 weeks of treatment available, should clarify the diagnosis.
Use of the drug has the following contraindications:
- Acne vulgaris, rosacea;
- TB skin;
- Hypersensitivity to alclometasone dipropionate or excipients of the formulation;
- Trophic ulcers, open wounds;
- Cutaneous vaccine reactions;
- The cutaneous manifestations of syphilis;
- Children under 6 months;
- Cutaneous viral infections.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Allowed to use creams and ointments Afloderm pregnant women. However, the use of the drug should be monitored by a doctor. Application instructions for Afloderm pregnant women should not be long. There are no reviews Afloderm and its teratogenic effects are absent.
During the period of lactation also permit Afloderm creams and ointments. Care must be taken, in particular, do not cause the drug to the skin of the breast before feeding.
Possible side effects Afloderm
Positive reviews Afloderm demonstrate its good tolerance by patients.
When applied topically side effects are rare, and are reversible:
- The reactions of the skin: possible rare occurrence of itching, erythema, burning sensation, irritation, dryness of the skin, rash papular. Reviews Afloderm patients show that rarely can occur folliculitis, hypopigmentation, dermatitis, rashes akneiformnaya, perioral dermatitis, skin atrophy, heat rash, striae, secondary infection.
In case of these symptoms should stop taking the drug and seek medical advice.