Adonis - a herbaceous plant of the family Ranunculaceae. Value for medicine plant is due to it being in glycosides. The Adonis spring found 25 cardiac glycosides that can slow the heart rate, lengthening diastole, increased cardiac stroke volume, enhance the systole, impede conduction within the heart.
Harvest medicinal raw materials mainly from Adonis spring, which is also called Adonis, and Starodubka zheltotsvetom.
In addition to cardiac glycosides present in Adonis vitamin C, alkaloids, tannin, phytosterols, flavonoids.
Due to the beneficial properties of Adonis, its reception has the following effects:
- Mild diuretic;
The pharmaceutical industry produces on the basis of Adonis adonizid tincture and pills that are prescribed for heart neurosis, vegetative dystonia, infections, accompanied by the weakening of cardiac function, renal diseases complicated by heart failure.
The infusion adonizid appointed to take 15-20 drops three times a day. Tablets adonizid take two or three times a day for 1 st thing.
Adonis bromine comes in tablet form. This drug belongs to the group of cardiovascular agents. It has the ability to influence the diastole, producing a slight diuretic effect relaxing effect on the vagus nerve. Therefore, it is recommended as a sedative and to improve blood flow. Assign with vegetative-vascular dystonia, to facilitate the state, as well as in the case of neuroses and other similar diseases.
Adonis spring included in the medicine Traskova (antiasthmatic drug) and Medicine spondylitis (in combination with codeine and sodium bromide). Take them three times a day on a tablespoon.
Through healing properties Adonis, its application in typhoid, scarlet fever and flu also gives good results.
Application Adonis spring eliminated on:
- Increased blood clotting;
- Atrioventricular heart block;
- Ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract.
Children up to three years, it is contraindicated.
Absolutely can not use the drug on the basis of this plant to pregnant women because it can cause miscarriage.
Given the toxic properties of Adonis, the use of it without a doctor's prescription is not recommended.
Domestic drug from Adonis
Medicinal raw materials are leaves, stems, flowers and unripe fruits of Adonis. Collect them from April to May. Cut the grass with the flowers dried to start in a ventilated room, or just in the air. The drying temperature - 50-60 ° C, it is considered that in this mode, the heat contained in the plant nutrients better preserved. During drying the grass must be periodically stirred.
During harvesting and storage should be considered as the stems, and flowers of Adonis are poisonous, so you should observe the safety rules. They must be stored separately from other herbs harvested, marking a corresponding mark.
Domestic drug from Adonis made the following recipes:
- Water infusion. 6-10 g of dry raw pour 200 ml boiling water, defend. It is used for the revitalization of the cardiovascular system, three times a day for 1 tablespoon. Prolonged treatment is necessary to reduce the amount of raw materials up to 3-4 g per 200 ml of boiling water. Drink all the infusion should be during the day. Babies, in some cases it is also administered, but one teaspoon three times a day;
- Broth. One tablespoon of chopped herbs brewed in 400 ml of purified water for 5 minutes. It is used to relieve elevated intraocular pressure, overexcitement, epilepsy and sleep regulation. Regimen - one tablespoon of broth once an hour all the time awake. When making the beverage it is recommended to add the nettles and valerian.