Bronhobos - mucolytic (expectorant) tool.
Release form of the drug and
- Bronhobos syrup 2, 5% and 5% for ingestion. 5 ml contains 125 mg and 250 mg respectively carbocysteine. Accessories: 96% ethanol, glycerol, citric acid, flavor olive, distilled water and 5 ml metilparagidroksibenzonat, saccharin sodium, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, azorubin CL 14720, Propyl;
- Bronhobos capsule. 1 capsule contains 375 mg of carbocisteine. Auxiliary components: corn starch, magnesium stearate, gelatin, silicon dioxide.
The pharmacological properties of the drug Bronhobos
Bronhobos has expectorant and mucolytic effects due to activation of sialic transferase.
The drug restores the number of neutral and acidic sialomutsinov bronchial secretions, restores elasticity and viscosity of mucus. It normalizes the number of sulfhydryl groups of components of mucus (non-specific protection), improves mucociliary clearance, restores the secretion of immunologically active IgA (specific protection).
Indications for use of the drug Bronhobos
Bronhobos prescribed according to the instructions:
- In preparation for bronhografii and / or bronchoscopy;
- In chronic and acute diseases of the bronchi, causing the formation viscous mucus (disease of the middle ear, nose and paranasal sinuses inflammatory - sinusitis, otitis media, rhinitis) and sputum (bronchiectasis, asthma, bronchitis, bronchitis, tracheitis).
Bronhobos contraindicated for instructions:
- When ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer and stomach in acute stage;
- Children under two years of age;
- In the first trimester of pregnancy and during lactation;
- In chronic glomerulonephritis in the acute stage;
- When cystitis;
- If hypersensitivity to Karbotsistein and auxiliary components of the drug.
Reviews Bronhobose patients showed that caution should be used with it:
- In the second and third trimester of pregnancy;
- When ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer and stomach (in history);
- In chronic glomerulonephritis (in history).
Instructions Bronhobosa: Dosage and Administration
Bronhobos of instructions should be taken orally.
For dosing Bronhobos syrup used measuring spoon 5 ml, graduated at 2, 5 ml.
Adults are three scoops of 15 ml syrup or 5% up to three times a day.
Children aged 2 to 4 years of use by half or one scoop or 2, 5-5 ml Bronhobosa instructions for 5% up to two times per day, or one-dimensional box 5 ml syrup or 2, 5% from two to four once a day.
Children aged from 4 to 12 years by taking a scoop or 5 ml syrup Bronhobos 5% up to three times a knock or two scoops or 10 ml of the syrup 2, 5% to about three times per day.
Possible side effects of the drug
Reviews Bronhobose patients revealed such side effects from the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain.
Possible hypersensitivity reactions
There were sporadic reviews Bronhobose indicating the occurrence of allergic reactions: rash, urticaria, pruritus.
Patients with asthma and elderly patients may be a manifestation of airway obstruction. Rarely can cause headaches.
In the event of adverse events should reduce the dosage or stop taking.
No negative reviews regarding overdose Bronhobose not.
Interaction with other drugs
Active ingredient of the drug atropine Bronhobos weaken and antitussives.
Karbotsistein increases the bronchodilator effect of theophylline. It improves the efficiency of antibacterial and glucocorticosteroid therapy of inflammatory diseases of the lower and upper respiratory tract.