Nasik - combined nasal preparations for topical application in inflammatory and postoperative rhinitis.
Active substance Nasik vasoconstrictor activity.
Preparation action begins in 5-10 minutes after application and is manifested as a reduction in edema and improved output selections. Due to the presence in the composition Deksapantenola which is a vitamin, a drug formulation facilitates tissue immune response.
Nasik is produced in the form of a nasal spray for two age groups:
- Nasik for children, used for kids 2-6 years old. 1 g of a solution containing 50 mg of dexpanthenol and 0 5 mg Xylometazoline hydrochloride. In vials of 10 ml spray;
- Spray Nasik used for adults and children over 6 years. 1 g of a solution containing 50 mg of dexpanthenol and 1 mg Xylometazoline hydrochloride. In vials of 10 ml spray.
According to the instructions used in Nasik:
- Acute rhinitis, nasal congestion is manifested;
- Vasomotor rhinitis;
- Tackle nasal breathing after surgery in the nasal cavity.
Also according to the instructions Nasik promotes healing of the mucosa in the nasal cavity.
Nasik contraindicated applied in dry inflammation of the nasal mucosa and hypersensitivity to any component of a spray.
Nasik children do not apply for children under 2 years. Pregnancy and breast-feeding is a contraindication to use of the drug.
Precautions Nasik apply:
- In an application with drugs that increase blood pressure;
- In severe disorders of the cardiovascular system, including coronary disease and hypertension;
- At elevated intraocular pressure, including closure glaucoma;
- When pheochromocytoma;
- When hyperthyroidism or diabetes, as well as other diseases with metabolic disorders.
Instructions for use Nasik
Nasik spray dosage form at any rate is not used for more than 7 days, one spray to each nostril 3 times daily. Over prolonged use can cause undesirable side effects.
When spraying spray Nasik vial should be held vertically.
When applying for the children of adults Nasik side effects occur rarely. In the opinion of most frequently observed:
- Dryness or irritation of the nasal mucosa;
- Increased blood pressure;
- Tachycardia and palpitations;
- Fatigue, insomnia and headache.
It is extremely rare in the application instructions on the spray Nasik observed intolerance to the drug and increased swelling of the mucous.
Use of the drug longer than the recommended period can lead to damage to the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity to form scabs.
Nasik - OTC drug. Shelf life - 3 years. After opening a bottle with a spray Nasik drug can be used up to 3 months.