MIG 400 - a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the symptomatic treatment of fever with the flu and colds, as well as
to reduce pain of various etiologies.
Pharmacological action Mig 400
Part of the Moment 400 ibuprofen is propionic acid derivatives, has antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory action. Also, like the other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, it has antiplatelet activity.
Analgesic effect of the active ingredient Mig 400 appears most pronounced for pain, wearing an inflammatory character. Thus analgesic medicament not property refers to a drug type.
Form release MIG 400
MIG 400 is produced in the form of oval tablets with a two-way risk and embossed "E" in blister packs of 10 pieces.
The composition MIG 400 (1 tablet) contains ibuprofen in an amount of 400 mg. In addition to the active component of the Mig 400 includes excipients: colloidal silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylstarch (type A), corn starch, magnesium stearate.
Analogs Mig 400
Analogues MIG 400 for the active ingredient are medications Advil, Bonifen, Buran, Ibuprom, De-Block, Ibufen, Nurofen, Solpafleks and Faspik.
By analogues Mig 400 mechanism of action include the following drugs: Artrozilen, Artrum, Brustan, naproxen, Ibuklin, Ketonal, Deksalgin, Ketoprofen, Bonifen, Vimovo, Rakstan-Sanovel, Flamaks and NEXT.
Indications Mig 400
The drug Mig 400, according to instructions, prescribed for the symptomatic treatment:
- Menstrual pain;
- Muscle and joint pain;
- Feverish condition with flu and colds.
Mig 400 has a number of contraindications. The drug should not be used when:
- "Aspirin triad";
- Erosive and ulcerative diseases including gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcers, and Crohn's disease;
- Bleeding of various etiologies;
- Haemophilia and other bleeding disorders, including hypocoagulation;
- Diseases of the optic nerve;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- A history of hypersensitivity to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and acetylsalicylic acid;
- Hypersensitivity to the components included in the MIG 400.
In pediatrics pills MIG 400 can be taken from the age of twelve.
MIG 400 for
instructions should be taken with caution:
- On the background of heart failure;
- In old age;
- Against the background of liver cirrhosis with portal hypertension;
- When hypertension;
- If nephrotic syndrome;
- Gastritis, enteritis and colitis;
- On the background of hepatic and renal failure;
- In gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- Against the background of hyperbilirubinemia;
- Against the backdrop of blood diseases of unknown etiology.
Dosing Mig 400
The initial dose of medication Mig 400, according to instructions, for adults and children twelve years of age or older is 800 mg, divided in equal doses for 3-4 hours.
In some cases, the daily dosage may be increased to three tablets Mig 400, but it should be reduced to normal after reducing the symptoms.
Against the background of violations of kidney function, heart or liver dose Mig 400, according to the instructions, should be reduced.
According to the instructions, tablets Mig 400 should not take longer than seven days, and also in high dosages, since this may lead to overdose, which is shown as:
- stomach ache;
- Acute renal failure;
- noise in ears;
- Vomiting and nausea;
- Metabolic acidosis;
- Drowsiness and lethargy;
- Stop breathing;
- Lowering blood pressure;
- Atrial fibrillation;
The efficacy of furosemide and thiazide diuretics can be reduced while the use of MIG 400, which is associated with sodium retention.
We do not recommend the combined use of ibuprofen, a member of the MIG 400, with oral anticoagulants and aspirin.
Furthermore, Mig 400 may reduce the effectiveness of antihypertensive drugs.
The risk of nephrotoxicity is increased with combination therapy with tacrolimus Mig 400.
Like other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pills MIG 400 can cause disturbances of various body systems.
Disorders of the digestive system may be manifested by various symptoms, the most likely to develop vomiting, abdominal pain, flatulence, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation. In rare cases there may be ulceration of the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract, complicated by bleeding and perforation. If signs of bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract Moment 400 should be abolished. In addition, the disorder may be manifested as:
- Pain in the mouth;
- Irritation or dryness of the oral mucosa;
- Ulceration of the mucous membrane of the gums;
Disorders of the nervous system while taking tablets 400 Mig often manifest themselves in the form of:
- Nervousness and irritability;
- Psychomotor agitation;
For disorders of other systems of the body during therapy medication Mig 400, according to instructions include:
- Bronchospasm and dyspnea (respiratory system);
- Tachycardia, heart failure, high blood pressure (cardiovascular system);
- Toxic optic nerve damage, hearing loss, blurred vision or double vision, ringing or noise in the ears (senses);
- Anemia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia and thrombocytopenic purpura (hematopoietic system);
- Allergic nephritis, acute renal failure, polyuria, nephrotic syndrome, cystitis (urinary system).
Long-term use of pills Mig 400 in high doses increases the risk of bleeding (gastrointestinal, uterine, gingival, hemorrhoids) and visual impairment.
The therapy medication Mig 400 most likely allergic reactions are:
- Bronchospasm, or dyspnea;
- Skin rash and itching;
- Erythema multiforme;
- Anaphylactoid reaction;
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis;
- Allergic rhinitis.
Mig 400 relates to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs without prescription with a shelf life of 36 months, subject to the standard conditions of storage (at temperatures up to 30 ° C).