Liprazid - complex diuretic and antihypertensive drug used for long-term treatment of hypertension.
Comprehensive drug has a diuretic and hypotensive action. The therapeutic effect is due to two active components Liprazida.
Lisinopril decreases total peripheral vascular resistance and the preload on the heart, coronary and reduces systemic arterial pressure, without affecting the minute volume of blood and the heart rate. Hydrochlorothiazide increases urine output and reduces blood volume, exerting a hypotensive effect.
The advantage is the combination of the drug Liprazid components that complement and reinforce the therapeutic effect.
A significant reduction in diastolic and systolic blood pressure occurs within days of Liprazida and optimal therapeutic effect - in a few weeks of systemic administration of the drug.
Liprazid produced only in the form of round biconvex tablets containing:
- Liprazid 10 - 10 mg Lisinopril dihydrate and 12 5 mg hydrochlorothiazide (tablet cream);
- Liprazid 20 - 20 mg Lisinopril dihydrate and 12 5 mg hydrochlorothiazide (tablet pink).
10 pieces in the package outline.
Liprazid according to the instructions is used for treating various forms of hypertension both as monotherapy and in combined treatment with other drugs.
Application instructions for Liprazida contraindicated in:
- Hemodialysis using high-strength membranes;
- Angioedema, including hereditary, idiopathic or caused by ACE inhibitors;
- Severe renal failure;
- Hypersensitivity to lizinoprilu, sulfonamide derivatives, hydrochlorothiazide or other components Liprazida.
Liprazid not used during pregnancy, childhood and lactation.
Be wary appoint Liprazid 10 at:
- Cerebrovascular disorders;
- Abnormal liver function or kidney;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy;
- Disruption of water and electrolyte balance;
- Renal artery stenosis;
- Mitral or aortic stenozome;
- Severe heart failure;
- Increased level of potassium in the blood.
It is also prescribed with caution Liprazid instructions on the elderly, subject malosolevoy and diet before surgery with general anesthesia.
Liprazid 10 may affect the control of potentially dangerous machinery, so in these cases the drug as prescribed with caution.
Instructions for use Liprazida
For the expected therapeutic effect Liprazid desirable to take the same time of the day independently of food intake.
The duration of treatment is determined individually.
Typically, the initial dose is 5-10 mg Liprazida (calculated as lisinopril) of the drug once daily. For the initial dose may be used tablets Liprazid 10, if necessary, divided in half. To achieve the desired effect after a few weeks the dose can be gradually increased up to the recommended daily dose of 20 mg.
The maximum daily dose Liprazida 20 - 80 mg may be administered in the absence of impaired renal function.
In the opinion of Liprazid often causes:
- Fatigue, dizziness or headaches, emotional lability, irritability, fatigue, impaired sleep and wakefulness, paresthesia, convulsions;
- Irregular heartbeat, excessive reduction of blood pressure, including orthostatic hypotension, thrombocytopenia, a feeling of pressure and chest pain, leukopenia, neutropenia, anemia, agranulocytosis;
- Uremia, acute renal failure or renal dysfunction, anuria;
- Nausea, indigestion, epigastric pain, vomiting, dryness of the oral mucosa, the violation of a chair, and loss of appetite;
- Photosensitivity, rash, alopecia, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, bronchospasm;
- Increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate, a decrease in blood levels of sodium, potassium, magnesium and chlorine, leukocytosis, eosinophilia, reduction in glucose tolerance, increased levels of calcium, cholesterol, urea, creatinine, bilirubin and glycerides in blood, elevated liver enzymes;
- Cough, impaired breathing rhythm, pain in muscles and joints, increased sweating, decreased potency.
Much less on instruction Liprazid causes jaundice, changes in taste, asthenic syndrome, hepatitis, or pancreatitis, confusion.
With prolonged use Liprazida 20 may develop gout.
Together with the application:
- Sodium chloride solution;
- Nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs;
- Sympathomimetic drugs;
- Potassium supplements and potassium-sparing diuretics;
Liprazida efficiency decreases.
In an application with indomethacin Liprazida, potassium-sparing diuretics, potassium supplements and cyclosporine increases the risk of hyperkalemia.
Liprazid instructions contraindicated for use simultaneously with lithium.
Also, care should be taken while the use of other drugs in order to avoid side effects and changes in the therapeutic effect.
In case of overdose when using Liprazida 20 may develop hypokalemia, dehydration, severe hypotension, hypochloremia, angioedema, and hyponatremia, the treatment of which should be carried out under medical supervision.
Shelf life Liprazida - 3 years, released under doctor's prescription.