Ì - a synthetic psychoactive drug.
The active substance Relaniuma has a depressing effect on the central nervous system, and has sedative, anxiolytic, hypnotic, anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant action.
Application Relaniuma leads to inhibition of polysynaptic spinal reflexes and reduce the excitability of the subcortical structures of the brain.
Ì produce a clear solution for intravenous or intramuscular administration containing 1 ampoule active substance 10 mg - diazepam. In 2 ml ampoules.
Relaniuma analogues of the active substance are medicines Apaurin, Relium, Seduxen, Sibazon, Sibazon-Verein.
According to the instructions Relanium indicated for use in the following cases:
- Treatment of neurotic and neurosis-like disorders, as well as relief of agitation, which is associated with the manifestation of anxiety;
- Relief of withdrawal symptoms of delirium and alcoholism;
- Relief of convulsive states of various etiologies and seizures;
- The states, which are accompanied by increased muscle tone, including acute stroke and tetanus;
- In combination with other neurotropic medications - for sedation and ataralgezii surgical and obstetrics, as well as a variety of diagnostic procedures;
- In the treatment of vasospasm, hypertensive crisis, arterial hypertension, menopausal and menstrual disorders.
Ì according to the instructions contraindicated to apply at:
- Severe form of myasthenia gravis;
- Angle-closure glaucoma;
- Acute intoxication with hypnotics, narcotics and psychotropic substances;
- Intoxicated varying severity;
- Acute respiratory failure;
- Depending on the drug, alcohol;
- Obstructive sleep apnea;
- Hypersensitivity to benzodiazepines.
According to the instructions for the relief Relanium agitation, which is associated with anxiety, usually prescribed for 5-10 mg intravenously slowly. In some cases requires repeated administration of drug 3-4 hours at the same dosage.
In the treatment of tetanus Relanium appoint one ampoule slow intravenous or deep intramuscular injection, and then intravenously administered diazepam with a solution of sodium chloride or glucose.
When status epilepticus Relanium instructions prescribed by the intramuscular or intravenous 1-2 ampoule. Administration may be repeated after 3-4 hours at the same dosage.
Application Relaniuma effectively 1-2 hours prior to surgery to remove the skeletal muscle spasm in a dose of 10 mg.
In obstetrics Relanium administered intramuscularly 1-2 ampules when opening the cervix.
Infants older than 30 days Relanium used intravenously at 100-300 mg / kg body weight. The maximum dose - 5 mg. Depending on the clinical symptoms of the drug can be entered again after 2-4 hours.
For children from 5 years of drug administered intravenously slowly - once every 2-5 minutes to 1 mg to a maximum dose of 10 mg.
Application Relaniuma in high doses may lead to overdose, which manifests itself as:
- Paradoxical excitement;
- Reduced response to pain stimuli;
- Blurred vision;
- Inhibition of cardiac activity;
- Reduced reflexes to arefleksiya;
- Oppression of consciousness of varying severity;
- Lowering blood pressure;
- Respiratory depression;
- The collapse;
When treating symptoms of overdose Relaniuma Review efficiently conduct:
- Forced diuresis;
- Gastric lavage;
- Symptomatic therapy, including maintenance of respiration and blood pressure;
- Acceptance of activated carbon;
The specific antidote - flumazenil, which is used in the hospital. Hemodialysis in case of overdose Relaniuma ineffective.
Application Relaniuma during pregnancy and lactation
Application Relaniuma contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, as the active ingredient of the drug has a toxic effect on the fetus. Ì according to the instructions in the application in I trimester of pregnancy significantly increases the risk of birth defects. Therapeutic doses of the drug at a later date can cause depression of the central nervous system of the fetus.
Also note that the constant use of Relaniuma and analogues during pregnancy may lead to physical dependence and, as a consequence, to withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Application Relaniuma during childbirth or within 15 hours before they can cause newborn lowering blood pressure, respiratory depression, hypothermia, decreased muscle tone.
Ì Review causes various disorders of the central nervous system. Early treatment often develops ataxia, drowsiness, dizziness, anterograde amnesia, impaired concentration, disorientation, blunting of emotions, increased fatigue.
Several less when applying Relaniuma and analogs may have other central nervous system disorders:
- Dystonic extrapyramidal reactions;
- Muscle weakness;
In some cases, paradoxical reactions may occur in the form of muscle spasm, sleep disturbances, outbreaks of aggression, anxiety, agitation, hallucinations, anxiety, confusion, suicidal tendencies.
In addition, Relanium Review is:
- Anemia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia;
- Hypotension, tachycardia;
- Increased or decreased libido, dysmenorrhea;
- Skin rash, itching;
- Dry mouth or hypersalivation, liver function abnormalities, hiccups, heartburn, gastralgia, nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, constipation, jaundice;
- Incontinence or urinary retention, renal failure;
- Respiratory depression.
When using Relaniuma should be aware that the drug can cause addiction and drug dependence. With a sharp decrease in dose or discontinuation may occur in the form of withdrawal syndrome:
- Sleep disorders;
- Spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs and skeletal muscles;
- Increased sweating;
- Psychomotor agitation;
- Disorders of perception.
The use of neonatal obstetrics Relaniuma and analogs may contribute to hypothermia, muscular hypotension, dyspnea.
According to the instructions Relanium refers to a number of hard drugs prescription with a shelf life of 5 years.