Brief description of the disease
Warts are a skin disease that is characterized by the formation of small tumor-like growths on the surface of the skin. Dimensions warts are distinct. Education may be the size of a pinhead, and can reach the size and ruble coin. The disease has a viral nature and is transmitted through direct contact or through household items, which are at the same time and the sick and healthy people.
Types of warts
- ordinary (common) - grayish-brown nodules round shape with a rough surface. These warts appear, usually on the hands, face and scalp. The widespread among children and adults. Common warts do not cause any pain, but rather unpleasant from an aesthetic point of view, because they can form a whole colony of benign tumor;
- plantar warts - occur, as is clear from their names, on the plantar surface. In appearance remind corn, composed of threadlike papillae surrounded by horny layers. For reasons that appear plantar warts, can be attributed constant pressure shoe and the formation of an unfavorable climate in the soles. When walking, such formations deliver painful emotions and require adequate treatment;
- flat warts - small knots, barely protruding above the surface of the skin. Have a yellowish or flesh-colored and often occur in young subjects. Flat warts are formed on the hands and face. As a rule, they are absolutely painless;
- venereal warts (warts) - got its name from the fact that transmitted during sexual intercourse and affect, respectively, the external genitalia.
The main reason for the appearance of warts in humans - is a viral infection of the skin. The pathogen is transmitted to healthy people through direct contact with a carrier of the virus or through household items. In addition, the disease may contribute to sweating skin, minor injuries, burns, and other factors. So, for example, plantar warts is easy to pick up during a visit to the pool or the shower at the gym.
Treatment of warts
At present, methods of dealing with warts are divided into medical and surgical. The first involves the use of ointments, taking antiviral drugs, application of destructive chemicals. All these actions have a relatively low efficiency and can help except in the case of single entity, and that at the earliest stages. For this reason, the current treatment of warts is based on applying the operational methods which, in turn, divided into:
- radiowave surgery;
- operations performed with laser technology.
The first two methods differ painful surgery and a long period of healing. In addition, if the wrong approach, it can lead to scarring and re-appearance of warts. Radio wave and laser surgery free from such drawbacks, and offer patients a rapid, bloodless and painless treatment of warts on the hands, soles and other parts of the body.
Warts - national treatment
The people are walking a variety of recipes to get rid of unpleasant skin growths. Here are the most popular ones:
- Plantar warts can be easily removed with the help of applying them tortillas made from cloves of garlic, 1 tsp. vinegar and flour. Cover the wart with a small amount of such a test and fix a plaster or bandage. After 2-3 hours the cast is removed. If it is not moved, the procedure for removing warts repeated again. Note also that in place of fallen off formations appear small, painful dimples. They bandage with ointment Vishnevsky, which is worn until the complete healing of wounds;
- warts on hands quickly removed with feathery leaves of Kalanchoe. Attach them to the warts and tie bandage. After 3-4 treatments warts disappear;
- effective mixture that is prepared from garlic and lard. Spread it a cloth, put on the wart and secure the bandage tape. Change garlic greasy mass needed every day. The course of treatment lasts for 4-5 days;
- It noted that if every day to rub the wart juice of sour apples, it will begin to decrease in size and disappear completely in about 10 days. Similarly, action has rowan and fresh juice or tomatoes;
- have a good result from a powder pounded seeds of cornflower. They should be doing on a daily basis. You can also mix the powder with interior fat and get ointment for removing warts.
Remember that if you have any warts, national treatment should certainly be consistent with the attending physician or an experienced homeopath. Do not self-medicate, as it can lead to unexpected and sometimes very unpleasant consequences.