Reflux - is to promote the contents of hollow organs, the opposite of his normal movement. In certain physiological processes of reflux is normal, the main cause of pathological reflux might be malfunctioning sphincters.
Refluxes conventionally divided into the following groups:
- Upper gastrointestinal tract;
- Ducts of the gallbladder, pancreas, liver;
- Urinary organs;
- Female reproductive organs.
Gastric reflux - is a functional disorder of the digestive system, in which the contents of the duodenum (half-digested food mixed with digestive enzymes and bile) is thrown back into the stomach. Bile and digestive enzymes of getting into the stomach, begin to erode the mucosa, which is not intended for contact with silnoagressivnyh substances. Gastric reflux provokes severe inflammation of the gastric mucosa and in some cases even burns.
The full title of this syndrome duodeno-gastric reflux, because the process takes place in the duodenum and stomach.
Symptoms of duodeno-gastric reflux include:
- Constant feeling of bitterness in the mouth;
- Covered in yellow coating language;
- Indigestion and belching;
- Constant pain in the stomach;
- Abdominal pain shortly after ingestion.
The presence of these symptoms - is a serious reason to see a doctor.
In the case of deeper lesions of the walls of the esophagus with formation of erosions and ulcers on the mucous membrane is formed by erosive reflux. The consequence of erosive reflux disease, if not to start treatment in time can become a chronic ulcer of the esophagus.
To prevent the development of complications of reflux upper gastrointestinal tract is necessary to strictly observe the following dietary recommendations:
- Complete cessation of smoking and alcohol;
- Eating often, but in small portions;
- Thorough chewing of food;
- Rejection of product increases the acidity in the stomach;
- Disclaimer fried, smoked, salty and spicy foods;
- Refusal of coffee, chocolate, strong tea;
- Eating food gentle soft consistency;
- Eating vegetarian dishes.
It is not recommended to go to sleep or just rest for at least an hour after a meal, as well as do not wear tight clothes that have squeezed the abdomen.
Ureteral reflux - a functional disorder of the urinary organs, leading to the return to throw the urine into the ureters and kidneys from the bladder. Anatomical defects or obstructions in the form of inflammation of urinary system for normal flow of urine. Stagnation of urine, its excessive accumulation of significant stretching of the bladder wall, under the pressure of urine back into the ureter, bending and deforming it. If the obstacles to the flow of urine is not eliminated, the process extends the ureter, reaching the kidneys.
The main causes of ureteral reflux:
- Congenital malformation of the ureteral orifice, hinder or prevent the process of excretion of urine;
- Violation of the bladder, leading to increased pressure inside the urine;
- Chronic cystitis, violates the elasticity of internal tissues of the ureter.
Ureteral reflux does not have a typical and specific symptoms, it begins to appear on the stage of development of opportunistic diseases such as pyelonephritis. With a sharp rise in temperature, often above 39 degrees, with no signs of colds, severe pain in the lumbar region and the abdomen, urinary disorders need to be examined as soon as possible to begin treatment. The risk of progression of ureteral reflux - secondary kidney damage, which in severe cases can lead to their removal.
Very important role in the treatment of reflux plays a timely diagnosis and correct treatment regimen selected as any type of trigger reflux disease develops over time.
Usually reflux detected by examination of patients suffering from diseases of the urinary or digestive. In such cases, the treatment of reflux is conducted either simultaneously with the diseases caused by them, or after the disease to be treated.
Treatment of reflux is carried out exclusively by a physician and under his supervision, in order to minimize all possible complications and consequences.