Cyst of pancreas
Pancreatic cysts - a capsule (bag) in the body of the pancreas, or on its surface, filled
enzymatic substances which it produces. Such content is the result of blockage of the ducts and prevents the outflow of gastric juice into the duodenum.
True cysts (20% of the total) produced in the process of development of the pancreas, their walls are formed from the epithelial layer of the prostate, they are small and do not pose a health risk. Typically, the presence in the body of the true pancreatic cysts determined randomly ultrasound other organs.
False or pseudocyst (80% of the total) are formed due to various types of damage to the pancreas. In this case, the cyst wall formed from the fibrous-altered tissue of the gland tissue and altered wall adjacent organs such as the stomach, large intestine. False cysts may be filled with not only the enzymes but also the purulent exudate, bacterial colonies, connective tissue. Pseudocyst can be benign or malignant, single or multiple, its volume can be up to 2 liters or more.
Cyst of the pancreas causes
Reasons pancreatic cysts following:
- Hereditary and congenital defects;
- Chronic and acute inflammation (pancreatitis);
- Developmental disorders;
- Drinking large quantities of fried, fatty foods;
- Alcohol abuse;
- Injury or surgeries.
Pancreatic Cyst Symptoms
Symptoms of pancreatic cysts are almost always pronounced:
- Pain in the abdomen (may spread throughout the abdomen and in the back to give);
- Seals, Palpable palpation in the abdomen;
- Arisen due to poor drainage of bile yellowness;
- Dark urine and strongly posvetlevshie stool;
- Significant loss of appetite;
- Regular nausea and vomiting.
Pancreatic Cyst Treatment
In most cases, treatment of cystic formations asymptomatic cyst pancreas is necessary. Cysts resolve for some time on their own or after disinfected source of inflammation. If you do not care, but the survey found in the pancreas cystic changes, we recommend:
- Follow a diet with restriction of fats and carbohydrates. Food should be cooked or steamed, well chopped, food should not be too hot or cold. Eating should be 6 times a day in small portions. Should be excluded from the diet spicy, fatty and fried foods;
- Always use fresh fruits and vegetables, especially grapes, which normalizes the pancreas and stimulates the output of bile;
- Complete survey of related organs of the digestive system, pay special attention to the condition of the gallbladder. In the presence of stones in it should be to remove them;
- Tested regularly and undergo examination, in time to monitor changes in the state of cysts;
- Taking certain fees herbs (herbal medicine). This can slow down the increase in the available cysts and prevent the formation of new ones.
In other cases, the traditional method of treatment of pancreatic cysts - surgical.
Remove the cysts of the pancreas
cysts of the pancreas or drainage required in the following cases:
- Symptoms become more severe and persistent;
- The drainage of the bile ducts and enzymes broken;
- Brush size exceeds 6 cm;
- Detect malignant nature of education;
- There are other complications.
There are three basic ways of pancreatic cyst removal:
- Tsistoenterostomiya - opening and cleaning of the cyst cavity with subsequent cross-linking of the wall of the bowel to form a duct drainage of gastric juice in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Resection - removal of the affected proportion of the pancreas;
- Laparoscopy - a minor surgical procedure of suctioning the contents of the cyst through the abdominal wall using a special puncture needle. Use this method for large single cyst performed under ultrasound guidance.
After surgery, regular monitoring of the abdominal cavity using ultrasound or tomography and constant supervision by a gastroenterologist. If there is a predisposition to the formation of cysts of the pancreas, causes them should be minimized. In most cases it is enough to change lifestyle and diet.