Molar pregnancy - quite a rare pathology during the pregnancy. A characteristic feature of hydatidiform mole is a sharp increase in the chorionic villi, which are converted into different size puzyrkoobraznye expansion with a complete absence of blood vessels. The bubbles contained within a transparent liquid and can be located locally (then referred to the partial molar pregnancy) or a full sweep chorion (complete molar pregnancy).
This pathology of pregnancy belongs to a group of trophoblastic diseases, among which also includes a tumor of the placental bed, choriocarcinoma, epithelioid tumor and others. The effects of education hydatidiform mole inevitably lead to violations of exchange between the body of the mother and the unborn child and, as a rule, become a cause of fetal death .
According to official statistics molar pregnancy occurs no more often than once per one thousand births.
Reasons hydatidiform mole
Unfortunately, to date there is no sufficient scientific evidence to clearly judge the causes of cystic skidding.
The most attention to date deserve the following hypotheses about the causes of cystic skidding:
- Infectious causes (violation chorionic provoke viruses and toxoplasma);
- Hormonal causes (lack of estrogen production by the body of the future mother);
- Genetic causes (as a special case of common chromosomal aberrations, ie pathologies of the ovum).
Experts today are three conventional groups molar pregnancy:
- Benign molar pregnancy (with the absence of anaplasia and chorionic epithelial hyperplasia);
- Potentially malignant molar pregnancy (having a slight degree of anaplasia and chorionic epithelial hyperplasia);
- Probably malignant hydatidiform mole (with a pronounced degree of proliferation and anaplasia chorionic epithelium).
Symptoms of hydatidiform mole
In most cases, molar pregnancy occurs in the very young and older pregnant women. The most likely symptoms of cystic skidding include the following features:
- Bleeding from the genital tract on the background of amenorrhea;
- Size mismatch uterus alleged pregnancy (diagnosed by increasing the size of the uterus);
- Effects of early and late toxicosis pregnant;
- In some cases there tugoelasticheskaya consistency of the uterus;
- Sometimes formed tekalyuteinovye ovarian cysts (both sides), with a tendency to develop regression after treatment of the disease.
Treatment of hydatidiform mole
Priority treatment of hydatidiform mole is its removal of the uterus. Manufactures a complete scraping the mucous wall of the uterus using a special tool - gynecological curette. If possible, use the method to remove the vacuum aspiration. An indispensable condition for the successful treatment of hydatidiform mole is the direction of tissue removed for histological examination.
The need for histological examination after the removal of hydatidiform mole is due to the possibility of dangerous complications - chorionepithelioma (malignant trophoblastic disease). This type of tumor tends to metastasize rapidly (in most cases lung tissue). Therefore, a mandatory inspection of the woman after hydatidiform mole removal should be the x-ray of the chest to avoid such complications.
The patient must necessarily be under the supervision of a physician-oncologist at least two years. Also on the whole of this period of pregnancy is absolutely contraindicated.