Brief description of the disease
The disease is angina (often called "angina") appears sharp, severe pain in the retrosternal area and discomfort in the chest, which is due to disruption of normal blood supply to certain areas of the heart. Currently, the leading symptom of angina is coronary heart disease (CHD) associated with narrowing or blockage. Subjective feelings of patients with angina are very diverse, but can be identified and several common symptoms, including: pressing pain in the chest, gave to other parts of the body. Usually, angina lasts longer than 5 minutes and goes right after people take appropriate medications or just rest.
Now it is accepted to allocate two forms of the disease. Stable angina is characterized by regular attacks over the years. In most cases, it arises from the same physical activity, and stops immediately after removing them. In turn, unstable angina is different regularity of attacks, but this form is more dangerous, because the symptoms of the disease are more severe and often lead to death. Note also that for stable and unstable angina, characterized by the following features that allow accurate diagnosis:
- pain manifested in the form of attacks, ie they have more or less marked the time of occurrence and termination;
- discomfort almost always occur in the same circumstances. For example, stable angina should be determined after physical exertion;
- the pain is reduced or completely subsides after taking nitroglycerin.
Aggravating factors attacks are: exercise, walking, emotional stress. At the same time, the more physical effort or stress, the more manifest angina (symptoms, respectively, subsiding to the extent that it reduces the intensity of the load). In principle, the above three features and history of the disease (angina requires constant monitoring specialist) provide all the raw data for an accurate clinical diagnosis, which is necessary when choosing the right method of treatment.
Angina - symptoms and clinical picture
In the last section of this article, we have listed the main symptoms of angina. In most cases, these symptoms will be enough. We can only add that CHD (angina is a constant companion of coronary artery disease) also manifests itself:
- high blood pressure;
- pale skin;
- fluctuations in heart rate;
- causeless fear and emotional disorders
However, the absence of these symptoms does not mean the absence of angina, so the main role in the diagnosis of the disease is still owned by a doctor who is required to make an informed, educated decision on the basis of examination of the patient and the clinical picture of the disease.
Another important point: in recent years, people with heart disease is increasingly diagnosed in the so-called rest angina. If angina is characterized by pain after exercise, the quiet form occurs regardless of the intensity of human effort and usually manifests itself at night. Symptoms thus coincide with signs of angina pectoris, a man feels suffocation and lack of air.
Finally a few words about the attacks of the disease. Angina pectoris, treatment is carried out correctly, it contributes to the development of myocardial infarction. Therefore, if the angina is delayed more than 15 minutes, the patient should undergo urgent electrocardiographic examination. It is best to do this in the next few hours after the attack, as unstable angina progresses rapidly and can lead to death. To ensure the correct patient care and timely diagnostic procedures, it is desirable to hospitalization in specialized clinics.
Angina - traditional methods of treatment
The outcome of the attack depends on the correctness of the actions of the sick person
. And stable and unstable angina manifested by severe pain in the retrosternal area, so the first thing the patient should calm down and take a comfortable position
. Ideal - a sitting position
. Next, be sure to take nitroglycerin under the tongue (1 tablet or a few drops of 1% solution)
. People with diagnosed angina symptoms have unequal intensity, so it is possible that the strong pains have to take the drug again
. Along with nitroglycerin, patients also shown Corvalol (30-40 drops inside)
. In attacks in patients with increased blood pressure often, but should not be given to this point, too much attention, because after the cessation of pain the pressure comes back to normal
. It should be noted that at the time the disease can not be cured completely angina in any hospital of the world
. Accordingly, the patient should be monitored regularly by a specialist, and to take all necessary preventive measures in order to avoid the serious consequences of the disease, such as myocardial infarction
Angina - Treatment folk remedies
If you are diagnosed with angina, national treatment is best started after several courses of fasting (7 days - restriction in food intake, then a seven-day reduction). If unable to complete rejection of food stick to at least a partial starvation, that is, limit the standard diet, eating nuts, root crops, fruits and vegetables. As for the popular recipes, the less we want to lead the most famous of them:
- Mix equal proportions of grass Adonis and bean trefoil, pour boiling water over the mixture at the rate of 1 liter of water per 100 grams of herb and steep for 3 weeks in a dry, dark place. The infusion is used 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. The standard dose - 20 drops;
- Take dried apricots, raisins, walnuts and prunes, add a lemon peel and pulp without honey (1 kg of the mixture - 1 lemon and 300g. honey). Take the resulting mixture as a preventive measure three times a day for 1 tablespoon;
- to strengthen the cardiovascular system regularly drink tea from Viola tricolor;
- pour fresh flowers, lily of the valley and roll small sugar sweet balls. During an attack of angina just put a pea under the tongue and slowly absorbable;
- If you are diagnosed with angina, treatment of folk remedies can be carried out using hawthorn. From it qualify as teas and tinctures. In the first case, dry hawthorn flowers pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 5-7 minutes. It takes a decoction 3-4 times a day for 1 st. spoon. To prepare using '10 colors and 100 ml. vodka. The mixture was infused for 2 weeks, it is used 3 times a day 25-30 drops.