Enzyme immunoassay is carried out when there are difficulties with the diagnosis if the patient has a genetic predisposition to certain diseases, in order to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment. The analysis reveals certain pathogens specific to the antigens and antibodies to them. At the core lies the blood immunoassay reaction of the antigen with a specific antibody, resulting in a complex is formed, which has in its composition a special label, change the color of the sample studied by the action of the reagent. The color intensity makes it possible to judge the presence of antibodies or antigens specific to certain infections, and only with the help of the equipment determined by their number.
Foreign substances called antigens that induce a protective immune response in the body - are produced specific proteins (immunoglobulins). For each pathogen has its own set of antigens, and the reaction to them as specific immunity. The basic material for analysis is blood from a vein.
Enzyme immunoassay blood enables high precision reveal hidden diseases are at an early stage to inform the doctor about the general state of the patient and of the risks of pathologies of the reproductive health status. Carry out analysis to diagnose viral diseases: herpes, hepatitis, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, etc, infections that are sexually transmitted: gonorrhea, ureaplasma, chlamydia, mycoplasma, trichomonas, syphilis, to determine the hormonal levels, the diagnosis of cancer and immunodeficiency, detection and treatment of allergies.
For analysis, but blood can also take cerebrospinal fluid, amniotic fluid, vitreous contents.
The analysis involves the use of group ELI-tests:
- ELI-B test to draw conclusions about the state of the immune system;
- ELI-Dia-test, which determines whether the endocrine system. With its help diagnose diabetes, the first and second types;
- ELI-H-12 complex, information about the status of the peripheral and central nervous systems;
- ELI-Anchor-12 test, analysis, assess the state of the heart and blood vessels, which estimates the risk of stroke, heart attack;
- Viscera-ELI-16 do to assess the overall condition of the patient. This test provides a diagnosis of 16 indicators: the intestine, the nervous system, myocardium, kidneys, immune system, liver, stomach, etc .;
- ELI-P-12 complex are doing to assess the reproductive capacity of an organism;
- ELI-GI-12 - analysis, assess the state of the gastrointestinal tract and gives the possibility to provide for the risk of pathologies;
- ELI-HGCH- APS test detects violations of reproductive health.
By enzyme immunoassay
In medical practice, the three most commonly used method of immunoassay: indirect, direct and sandwich type.
Indirect analysis method is that at the first stage thereof upon antigen adsorbed polystyrene plate to which is added a sample with antibodies specific for it. After the reaction, the complexes are analyzed with an anti-species antibody comprising a special label.
The direct method is an enzyme immunoassay based on the fact that by the sorbed antigen labeled antibody is added at once.
Analysis of the sandwich type is similar in principle to perform the indirect method, but the antibodies are adsorbed on the plate, rather than antigen.
In cases where the primary infection in the blood detect antibodies - immunoglobulin M. Explanation immunoassay in which there is evidence of these antibodies enables the physician to understand that it is necessary to carry out treatment.
If the enzyme immunoassay of blood or other biological fluid found immunoglobulin G, which means that a particular pathogen in the body have been earlier, it had to develop antibodies and treatment is not required. If the analysis showed the presence of antibodies and class M and class G, then transferred to a chronic disease and requires acute stage treatment.
In deciphering the enzyme immunoassay except indication of the types of antibodies found, there is information about their number, so for more detailed explanations and the appointment should contact the person who gave the direction to the analysis.