Cryolipolysis (krioliposaktsiya) is a modern method of correction, a speedy and effective reduction of fat without damaging surrounding tissue.
Methods kriolipoliza was developed and patented by scientists at Massachusetts University, Dr. R. Rox Anderson and Dieter Manstein, who worked at the hospital at the Faculty of Medicine at Harvard University.
Devices with which spend Cryolipolysis, patented as medical devices by Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc. and are widely used in medical clinics, spa and beauty centers in many European countries.
The basic principles of Cryolipolysis
The basic principle is kriolipoliza hardware cooling fat cells. Thus during the treatment effects are on only certain areas, and the surrounding tissue is not affected.
During the procedure, Cryolipolysis applicator attached directly to the problem area. Effects of the device is subjected to only the fatty layer, while the muscles, skin and nerves are protected.
During cooling in fat cells is released tsitoklina and other mediators of inflammation, as well as lipids. Cryolipolysis procedure contributes to the gradual death of the fat cells which, after exposure, like food fats are transported for processing via the lymphatic system.
The key principles of Cryolipolysis are:
- Selective effects only on the problem area;
- The process does not cause the withering away kriolipoliza (necrotic) tissue;
- No side effects.
Safety of kriolipoliza provided apparatus in which the procedure takes place. As a result of lengthy procedures observed a gradual effect, which provides a decrease in body fat in the most problematic areas.
Indications for kriolipoliza are folds of fat thickness of 2, 5-6 cm, located in the back, abdomen, hands, arms, sides and knees.
Held procedure takes less than one hour. However, cryolipolysis, reviews, has an effect within a month. Most often for a significant reduction in body fat, only one procedure. In some cases, it may conduct re kriolipoliza session, but no sooner than 3-4 weeks.
Because the process is a gradual kriolipoliza splitting of fat cells, it gives a guaranteed result of the ongoing procedures, which subsequently recommended to maintain a healthy diet and moderate exercise. In this case, made in kriolipoliza result will remain stable.
Benefits of Cryolipolysis
Compared to many other cosmetic procedures, reduces body fat, Cryolipolysis has several advantages. According to doctors, and according to reviews, Cryolipolysis:
- It has an impact only on the problem area, without causing systemic effect on the entire body, as well as does not damage the skin, blood vessels and other tissues;
- It is a non-invasive procedure;
- It has an average level of aggressiveness;
- Well tolerated without requiring additional preparation and recovery after the procedure;
- It is quite comfortable and painless procedure that is performed on an outpatient basis;
- It does not cause side effects.
Precise control of the level of cooling is possible thanks to modern equipment, through which held cryolipolysis.
Contraindications to kriolipoliza are:
- Allergic reactions (especially cold urticaria) on the effect of low temperatures;
- Diabetic neuropathy;
- Marked disorders of blood circulation in the area of intended impact;
- A bleeding disorder;
- Postherpetic neuralgia;
- The presence of open wounds, scars or hernia in the impact zone.