Face masks out of clay
Face masks made of clay - a kind of natural beauty masks, non-allergenic clay. In modern cosmetology, they are widely used because of low cost and excellent cleaning and whitening effect. By returning the skin fresh and velvety, they can be used for all skin types.
Face masks made of clay provide additional purification and food. Thus, the most efficient in their use:
- Acne - from white, yellow and blue clay;
- Oily skin - out of the blue and white clay;
- Pigmentation - from blue clay;
- Sensitive skin - red clay;
- Dry skin - made of gray, green and red clay;
- Fading skin - blue, white, green and red clay.
Properties facial masks out of clay
The main properties, which have a face mask out of clay, are:
- Cleansing - eliminating already obsolete cells and decrease peeling spots, redness and other skin defects;
- Dries - discharge absorption of sweat glands and excess sebum.
Moreover, clay has always been considered ideal for skin whitening.
Masks out of clay to a large extent due to the mineral composition and properties depend on the dominant elements in it:
- Silicon affects the blood vessels, making them more flexible, stimulates lipid metabolism and bone formation and collagen;
- Manganese has a deodorizing and drying effect;
- Aluminium has dried, antacid, and astringent properties.
Principles of preparation and application of facial masks out of clay
For the preparation of facial masks out of clay should be diluted with warm water to the clay smetanopodobnoy consistency. Instead of water, cosmetologists recommend using infusions of nettle, chamomile and flax seeds, which are rich in phytohormones.
It is generally sufficient razvezti one teaspoon of clay to its quantity enough to be applied to the skin with a thick layer (2-4 mm). At the same time during the application to avoid the eye area and lips.
Treatment time - 10-15 minutes, followed by gently wash off the mask and apply on face nourishing moisturizer.
To no longer clay dries and tightens the skin on top of the mask should put a plastic bag, which is sticking to the clay, close air flow.
Recipes for face masks out of clay
Depending on the skin type of clay masks may be added to the other ingredients.
For combination skin type in the same proportions mixed clay with sour cream, milk, yogurt, or infusion of chamomile. This mask not only calms and cleanses the skin but also nourishes it. It enhances the cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect masks 1-2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree.
Also suitable for combination skin following facial masks out of clay:
- One tablespoon of white clay must be mixed with two tablespoons of grated apple pulp or banana and a tablespoon of sour cream or vegetable oil;
- Mix equal proportions white clay and starch. The resulting mixture was diluted with milk until the consistency smetanopodobnoy.
For dry skin should not only pick up the right kind of clay and mix it with any base oil, such as jojoba, olive, avocado, wheat germ oil, peach kernel. Oil softens the effect of clay nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
To enhance the effect of whitening one tablespoon of white clay dilute the juice from the leaves of parsley or cucumber, strawberry, strawberry juice until a thick mass. Also, the whitening effect increases a few drops of lemon juice.
When a problem skin with acne face one tablespoon of white clay diluted with two tablespoons of vodka and one teaspoon of aloe juice.
For aging skin white clay should be diluted in a tablespoon of milk, then you need to add one teaspoon of honey.
Face mask of white clay
Face masks of white clay referred to as a drying. Beauticians recommend their use for oily and problem skin of the face, as white clay has the property of pores, absorb excess oil, and has a bleaching effect and anti-inflammatory.
Such masks enhance the complexion, make it an oval clearer and give a sense of freshness.
Face mask of blue clay
Face masks of blue clay have anti-inflammatory properties.
The composition of blue clay includes many useful trace elements and mineral salts, which allows it to apply and to smooth facial wrinkles. In addition, the face mask of blue clay:
- Activates the subcutaneous blood flow;
- It has a healing effect for small skin lesions;
- Effectively cleanses the skin of impurities;
- It improves the complexion;
- It tones the skin;
- Normalize metabolic processes in the skin cells.
Face mask of green clay
Face masks made of green clay have a pronounced cleaning effect. They are most often recommended for dry skin cosmetologists. In addition, green clay tightens and smoothes the skin, leaving it supple and restores moisture balance of the skin.
Face mask of red clay
Face masks made of red clay have a pronounced anti-aging effect.
For sensitive skin it is best suits the mask of red clay, as it relieves inflammation and soothes irritated skin.
Face mask of pink clay
Face masks of pink clay suitable for nutrition and hydration of normal skin type.
Face mask of yellow clay
Face masks of yellow clay are effective for skin inflammation and acne. In addition, they improve the complexion and have a tonic effect.
Face mask made of black clay
Face masks made of black clay is recommended for deep cleaning.
Thanks to the rich mineral composition and physical properties of black clay on the skin like a scrub to remove dead cells and various types of pollution, deeply cleans pores and removes from the skin of harmful substances.
Face mask of gray clay
Face masks of gray clay effectively moisturize, nourish and enrich the skin. They are particularly useful for dry skin.
Contraindications to the use of clay masks for face
As part of masks is a natural material - clay, medical contraindications to the use of masks is not.
Face masks made of clay hardly cause allergic reactions. However, to maximize the effect of their use should take into account:
- Masks should be applied only on clean skin from all impurities;
- Do not apply a mask of clay on the skin around the eyes.