Purifying Face Mask
The facial skin is constantly exposed to the adverse effects of the environment: its pores clogged particles of dirt, dust, harmful gases, etc., resulting in epidermal tissue obtained lack of oxygen, nutrients, the skin fades, loses life and attractive appearance.
The problem of impure skin can handle cleansing facial mask. It allows you to provide proper care for the skin, prolonging thus its beauty and youth. Included in the cleansing facials components act on the skin the most favorable:
- Promotes deeper penetration and cleansing of the layers of the epidermis;
- Far removed from the remnants of dust, dirt and sebum;
- They help fight acne;
- Eliminates redness, relieve inflammation, evens the face;
- Get rid of the increased dryness or greasy;
- Has an antibacterial effect;
- Provides access to facial tissues of oxygen.
All of the above properties cleansing facial masks, reviews, allow to achieve (with regular use) perfect result: get the perfect color and appearance of the skin, to delay the first signs of aging, keep skin in a hygienic norm.
Recipes masks for face cleansing
In a beauty salon professional can offer you a lot of methods to carry out high-quality cleansing facial skin. These include hardware and ultrasonic cleaning, and cold hydrogenation, and deep chemical peels.
However, not every woman has the opportunity to use the services of a specialist. However, the skin needs regular cleansing regardless of the capabilities of the owner. Household cleaning facial mask - a wonderful natural alternative to salon care, with constant use allows to achieve not less pronounced effect than the professional beauty treatments.
Recipes cleansing masks for dry skin:
- Mask with red cosmetic clay. Red clay powder diluted in warm water, stir until smooth (cream-like consistency) and applied to the face;
- Mask with eggshells. It has a strong cleansing effect. Dried and crushed shells of eggs mixed with one item. Spoon cottage cheese, half art. spoons of semolina and a small amount of sour cream until smooth consistency. The mask is applied to the skin for at least 15 minutes, then rinsed with water;
- Honey mask with cream cheese. 1 teaspoon of honey mixed with 3 teaspoons of curd. The resulting mixture is applied to a thick layer of the skin, including the area around the eyes, then rinse with warm milk.
Recipes cleansing facial mask for oily skin:
- Potato mask with salt. The mashed potatoes add 1 teaspoon of honey, egg whites and a little coarse salt. Apply weight to the face, after 10-15 minutes wash off with cool water;
- Cleansing face mask with oatmeal. The water boiled gruel add a teaspoon of lemon juice, the resulting mass abundant layer put on the face, wash off;
- Yeast mask. Well it reduces inflammation of the skin and removes blackheads. Two teaspoons of yeast is mixed with 3% hydrogen peroxide and milk until a creamy consistency. Immediately to rub into the skin, and after 15 minutes, remove the weight of the hot pad. After the procedure is well applied to the face for a few minutes a cold compress.
Household cleaning facial masks have many indisputable advantages:
- You always know of any cosmetic products cooked;
- You save time and money to visit a beautician;
- The vegan masks do not contain chemicals and preservatives.
In some cases homemade mask may cause an allergic reaction, so if you use cosmetic products for the first time, apply the prepared mass to a small area of skin.
How to use a cleansing face mask
Impose cleansing face mask must be a clean and moisturized skin (pre-removal from the surface of the skin cosmetics residues and other contaminants can use the tonic). Spread with a cotton swab or clean fingers cleansing mask, moving massage movements from the middle of the face to the temples. After the agent is absorbed (after 10-15 minutes, if there are no other indications), the mask can be washed off with warm boiled, mineral water or herbal decoction.
By all accounts, cleansing face mask more effective after a steam bath: effects on the skin hot steam helps opening skin pores, increased blood flow, as well as more intensive removal of harmful substances from the deep layers of the epidermis.